**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
right click -> copy image address...then click this button and paste it in:

upload_2017-9-21_18-24-41.png

darthska darthska

I feel bad for Tavon. Not his fault, really.

But he's not comparable to Percy. Harvin's first few years were great and most forget that that the first half MVP the year AP wont MVP, was Harvin. Of course, he got hurt mid-season and AP took off, but still...he was real a dynamic player.

Ummm so why can't college kids get paid again?

The figures in the Wall Street Journal article were based on a study by Indiana University-Purdue University Columbus associate finance professor Ryan Brewer, who valued the programs as if they were a professional sports franchise.

Obviously, there are some seismic differences here. College football programs make massive profits in large part because they do not pay their players' salaries. Whereas there is some offset in team valuations based on the amount owners have to pay players, there is no such expense here. The offset in profits often goes to funding less popular sports across the university instead.

Yeah I can't put Percy in the washed category with Tavon.
He was my favorite player in college.

I'm usually progressive on a lot of things.

But no, they don't deserve to get paid.

Ain't about deserve to me.. watch how quickly teams would find the money if it were allowed

Tavon Austin is a perfect example, he didn't really deserve the money but Rams were willing to pay him

Cam was a bargain at 250 grand for auburn

I remember Percy's MVP worthy half of a season. Producing for a little while doesnt excuse you from being washed though. Not much does tbqh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom