**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm no doctor but I think if you played football at any level you have experienced some level of concussion or brain damage.

Only been knocked the F out once, on 3rd and long downs I would move to free safety and roam.. other team threw the ball up, I went up and the receiver cut my legs and flipped me, I went straight down on my head

But I was dazed a ton of times and seeing sparkles

Raiders win ten games for the first time in a century in y'all talking about loyal fans, that stadium was just as empty as ours is.

bruh, during that same time your team was just as trash outside of the Harbaugh era.

then Jed fired him cause Jim didn't want to be his friend :rofl:

The niners been historically garbage??? Hahahahjajahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahaha

This trash movie Geostorm.

Gerard Butler needs to fire his agent. Dude had so much potential to be a dope af actor but he keeps picking one trash idea of a movie after another.

that commercial worked...

in
5100024565-1FT_1BT_CH_Maxx_BisonBaconBurb_15oz-ANG-400x400.png

Goff throws a pretty ball and is accurate as ****. Ever since he was at Cal and seen him drop passes into the bucket, I immediately thought of him as the trash can passing game champion. Pinpoint.

San Francisco has top 5 worst fan bases in all sports. Niners and giant fans are the biggest bandwagons. It's going to be so sad when the warriors go across the bridge to that ****hole of a city. East bay/ South Bay >

Whoa they making that smoke jumpers movie that got Vince screwed in entourage

How is marky mark not in that one?!

San Francisco has top 5 worst fan bases in all sports. Niners and giant fans are the biggest bandwagons. It's going to be so sad when the warriors go across the bridge to that ****hole of a city. East bay/ South Bay >

Sounds personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom