**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few things you *************.

Matt Ryan and Stafford are good, not elite. I don't trust either one of them to win the big game and Ryan is a dome QB. Ryan also has mad weapons around him.

Ben looks just as bad as Eli and his OL is better than Eli's. AB carrying Ben's sorry *** for a couple years now. Both are on the decline but y'all can suck my ****.

I picked NY to go all the way, I didn't know that but add Flowers got worse. Our line is bottom three but it will get better with practicing and I still think we make the playoffs. Our defense is too good. No problem admitting I'm wrong at the end if we don't make it but I think the line improves.

Happy Birthday to y'all

Mike Vick had me pissing off my youth coach because when I played Qb I was always looking to make plays with my legs rather than my arm :rofl:

timid out there collecting CTE Experience Points like...

fd1gDrn.gif

I prob would have made the NFL if I kept playing (word to Gucci Jermaine), but I quit because I wanted to play Madden 2004 instead of going to Summer practices my freshman year of HS. I played during my sophmore year but I broke my ankle and never regained my speed.

People didnt give Mike Smith his props. I had no issues with him as a HC.

Roddy was a good receiver he just didnt have the right QB initially. ATL we loved Vick, but a lot of people didnt want to admit he wasnt great as a passer. Also a lot of ppl in ATL were calling for Ryan to be out as QB few years ago

I remember starting a franchise mode with the Falcons in 08, and the first thing I did was get rid of Roddy White :lol: :lol: (all their WRs really)

If I have a son in gonna train him to be a MIke Vick like Qb with accuracy. My son gonna make $300 million.

If I have a son in gonna train him to be a MIke Vick like Qb with accuracy. My son gonna make $300 million.

better start smashing girls from this generation if you want to have a kid. 50 year olds usually all dried up in the womb

"I probably would have made the NFL if I kept playing but.......my freshman year of high school."

I'm over here dying, bruh. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom