**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stafford gets knocked for lack of playoff success but like I said when he got paid...

tell me the alternative...

there is none, when you have a QB who gives you a chance then you have a franchise QB

And let's not forget that we're talking about the Detroit Lions here. Stafford deserves some credit for taking them out of the gutters of the NFL

I would agree if Matt Ryan overly relied on Julio but the stats showed last year (and throughout his career) he spreads the ball around very well. He not on that old Stafford throwing to Calvin in triple coverage meme.

i'm not knocking it.. but it's kinda sad we didnt see CJ used in the manner you're talking.. because defenses have to commit so much to them, the other dudes should be able to do work

I would agree if Matt Ryan overly relied on Julio but the stats showed last year (and throughout his career) he spreads the ball around very well. He not on that old Stafford throwing to Calvin in triple coverage meme.

People don't realize that Matt Ryan made roddy white a top WR in the league for a couple seasons

I said it before and will say it again, Matt Ryan is a product of the talent around him. Multiple Top 10 RB, a HOF TE for 5 seasons, a Top 3 WR..... Give any other QB that....

People don't realize that Matt Ryan made roddy white a top WR in the league for a couple seasons

Exactly I love Roddy but he didn't reach that level until Matt Ryan. Also I'll even give Mike Smith his props because he did help turn the franchise around too.

I said it before and will say it again, Matt Ryan is a product of the talent around him. Multiple Top 10 RB, a HOF TE for 5 seasons, a Top 3 WR..... Give any other QB that....
He still has to produce having top talent don't make you good you still have to be good to get the best out of em. Being a product of the environment means you could slot any QB in it and achieve the same results. had tebow of osweiler or any QB that was actually trash or average like alex smith has been over his career was ok the Falcons they wouldn't have achieved the same things

Happy birthday fellas. I'll toast to you two tonight.

*another reason to drink (tiger woods fist pump), not that I needed one.

Exactly I love Roddy but he didn't reach that level until Matt Ryan. Also I'll even give Mike Smith his props because he did help turn the franchise around too.

People didnt give Mike Smith his props. I had no issues with him as a HC.

Roddy was a good receiver he just didnt have the right QB initially. ATL we loved Vick, but a lot of people didnt want to admit he wasnt great as a passer. Also a lot of ppl in ATL were calling for Ryan to be out as QB few years ago

People didnt give Mike Smith his props. I had no issues with him as a HC.

Roddy was a good receiver he just didnt have the right QB initially. ATL we loved Vick, but a lot of people didnt want to admit he wasnt great as a passer. Also a lot of ppl in ATL were calling for Ryan to be out as QB few years ago

My thing with mike smith was this. He was a good coach for the time helped bring us up off the mat and I thank him for that. But there are some coaches who can help you rebuild and make you a playoff team and then there are some who can take you to the next level. He did his job rebuilding the team but he was never gonna be the guy that would take us to the SuperBowl. We moved on at the right time

Vick's early years were make plays with his insane ability or drop the ball to Alge Crumpler, can't put that on Roddy White

what did he do besides go AWOL?

xkQxx8i.gif

Vick's early years were make plays with his insane ability or drop the ball to Alge Crumpler, can't put that on Roddy White

I agree not saying Roddy was trash just that he wasn't able to reach his potential until May Ryan and Mike Smith

Mike Vick had me pissing off my youth coach because when I played Qb I was always looking to make plays with my legs rather than my arm :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom