**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're ****ting on the Giants now, but before the season started many had them winning the NFC.

So let's talk about how Matt Stafford has become an ELITE QB since Calvin Johnson's retirement
I think Stafford has always had "IT", just Megatron retiring forced him to spread the ball more. CJ81 was a safe target when the 1st or 2nd read wasn't there. Stafford can effectively showcase his skills now.

Stafford was never terrible imo just above average to good. But he seems to be set to have a very good year this year based on what others are saying if he keeps it up

i mean he aint average.. but julio is the gawd

eli was looking mighty washed before OBJ came to town and now this season with him hobbled

would be interesting to see big ben without AB.. and AJ wasting away in cincy, but he did get dalton paid

I would agree if Matt Ryan overly relied on Julio but the stats showed last year (and throughout his career) he spreads the ball around very well. He not on that old Stafford throwing to Calvin in triple coverage meme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom