**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I probably would have made the NFL if I kept playing but.......my freshman year of high school."

I'm over here dying, bruh. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
I would have son I played damn near every position QB,RB,CB, PR,KR, Punter, Kicker etc.

better start smashing girls from this generation if you want to have a kid. 50 year olds usually all dried up in the womb
The older the better because I'll be able to inherit her wealth sooner than later. I'm gonna get me a GILF with long paper. I'll get my Kevin Hart on while she's alive lol.

Greg Olsen on IR.....NOOOOOOOOOoooooOooooooooooOoOoOoooooO

mjfls.gif

I feel for youth coaches during times when a player comes along that has a standout flashy trait to their game. Timid reminded me of that

I can only imagine the bull**** they going through now with every kid trying to eurostep cause of harden or pull up from 3 10ft behind the all game cause of Curry

KD is such a BAN. I hope the sports gods bless that clown with a season-ending injury.

I feel for youth coaches during times when a player comes along that has a standout flashy trait to their game. Timid reminded me of that

Could only imagine the bull**** youth coaches dealing with now. I can only imagine what they going thorough now with every kid trying to eurostep cause of harden or pull up from 3 10ft behind the all game cause of Curry

the parents be crazy too, actually thinking they got the next great player.

I started reading that book "The QB" and they talk a little about that and man, they spending a lot of money on their kids.

Naw man no injury for KD. Not a fan of how he left okc but I still wanna see good players play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom