**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Brian Hoyer-led 49ers? They've scored 1 fewer point than the preseason NFC champion New York Football Giants. Allowed fewer points than that "top defense", though!

HTTPS93aGF0aXN0aGVleGNlbC5jb20vd29vb2Jvb3J1L19pbWFnZXMvZDUxZTgwZDA4NTU1Mjk1NWY1NjMzNTg1YWU5MWI1ZWEvNDg2JTIwLSUyMGF1dG9wbGF5X2dpZiUyMGdpZiUyMGxhdWdoaW5nJTIwcG9pbnRpbmclMjBzdG9uZV9jb2xkX3N0ZXZlX2F1c3RpbiUyMHd3Zi5naWYlog.gif

I feel for youth coaches during times when a player comes along that has a standout flashy trait to their game. Timid reminded me of that

I can only imagine the bull**** they going through now with every kid trying to eurostep cause of harden or pull up from 3 10ft behind the all game cause of Curry
It was the same when everyone wanted to fade away like Jordan or dribble the ball like AI.

If there is one thing that AS11 has taught us through two games this year, it's that it's never too late in life to become an elite NFL quarterback.

Guccijermaine wasn't seeing me. All Pop Warner in the 8th grade, regional MVP etc.

didn't your BA get concussed in pop warner? anyone getting concussed in pop warner and lit up by other kids ain't ****, bruh

My thing with mike smith was this. He was a good coach for the time helped bring us up off the mat and I thank him for that. But there are some coaches who can help you rebuild and make you a playoff team and then there are some who can take you to the next level. He did his job rebuilding the team but he was never gonna be the guy that would take us to the SuperBowl. We moved on at the right time

Yeah you right and Quinn is the man. I like what he's done

I got most improved in football when I was high school and I was way better at basketball. If I didn't skip school with my boys all the time, I probably would've played in the NFL and NBA.

didn't your BA get concussed in pop warner? anyone getting concussed in pop warner and lit up by other kids ain't ****, bruh
Pete Carrol went to my games to try to get me to go to USC. Snoop Dogg was at my games too, trying to get me to play for his youth team. My games were lit.

Pete Carrol went to my games to try to get me to go to USC. Snoop Dogg was at my games too, trying to get me to play for his youth team. My games were lit.

snoop dog's boy jeremy mcnichols got cut by the bucs. snoop ain't **** when it comes to football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom