**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of LOB being done. A few years ago I compared Russ situation to Brady and Big Ben with how their careers started. Having a great defense to start their careers but ended up becoming great QB's. I said I felt the same way about Russ and that he will be .

Russ will be a great QB and now I think its officially time for the Seahawks to start transition the with how their team has been constructed and start building an offense around Russ.

They have to show they can draft offense first

Pretty intense. There was a professional consultant/mediator and everything. Dude drinks from morning til night and bumps lines everyday. Bangs hookers. The whole nine. And he has a fiancee and 2 kids.

damn, I watched some of the interventions on A&E and it's wild how bad it is for people

Pretty intense. There was a professional consultant/mediator and everything. Dude drinks from morning til night and bumps lines everyday. Bangs hookers. The whole nine. And he has a fiancee and 2 kids.

Do you know him or is this part of your job?

Damn he has it way worse than I do. I don’t drink every day, but when I do drink I drink way too much lol.

Does he have a job?

Stephan A said Johnny Football could be using the whole bipolar thing as an excuse and a way to get sympathy to get back in the league.

I understand that SAS is more of an entertainer than an analyst nowadays, but mental illness and addiction shouldn't be taken lightly on any platform IMO.
I agree. I was surprised that he took that stance.

Damn he has it way worse than I do. I don’t drink every day, but when I do drink I drink way too much lol.

Do you exercise? I’d recommend it. Obviously it’s cant fix everything but only good can come from it.

I understand that SAS is more of an entertainer than an analyst nowadays, but mental illness and addiction shouldn't be taken lightly on any platform IMO.
SAS don't give a ****. Neither do networks until there is a backlash and viewer count goes down.

Hope Johnny Football finds success in the league. Anywhere but the AFC West that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom