**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let timid cook

tenor.gif

let's not encourage the malarkey

:lol:

yeah Brady put the LOB into the earth

and yes...not sure what "notes" are being taken. you going to pull those out in 2026 when y'all make the playoffs again?

Im pullin em out as soon as brady falls off. And hoody goes to the giants. Just saying the trash talk didnt go unnoticed, nothing more lol.

:lol:

make sure you pull out the full notes on my take about life after Brady

I was actually proud of you admitting hoodies failures in the big game and that Brady might be the reason for the evil empires dominance. Thank god hes falling off.

As for your suggestion, will do.

Speaking of LOB being done. A few years ago I compared Russ situation to Brady and Big Ben with how their careers started. Having a great defense to start their careers but ended up becoming great QB's. I said I felt the same way about Russ.

Russ will be a great QB and now I think its officially time for the Seahawks to start the transition the with how their team has been constructed and start building an offense around Russ.

Speaking of LOB being done. A few years ago I compared Russ situation to Brady and Big Ben with how their careers started. Having a great defense to start their careers but ended up becoming great QB's. I said I felt the same way about Russ.

Russ will be a great QB and now I think its officially time for the Seahawks to start transition with how their team has been constructed and start building an offense around Russ.
Thy should start with the o line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom