**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that SAS is more of an entertainer than an analyst nowadays, but mental illness and addiction shouldn't be taken lightly on any platform IMO.

Very true.

But if we are to acknowledge and be understanding/sympathetic to mental illness let’s do it for all.

Aldon Smith mentally ill, how bout Rueben Foster. Let’s go extreme. Aaron Hernandez, Ray Rice. A very strong case can be made for all but the collective consciousness and society/media at large goes nah they just dumb.

SAS don't give a ****. Neither do networks until there is a backlash and viewer count goes down.

I understand that. I'm just saying that it sets a bad precedent when you have a troubled soul coming out and describing his struggles with mental illness and alcoholism and you have people like SAS saying that he's only doing it for attention, sympathy, etc.

ESPN holds themselves out as the "Worldwide Leader." They should begin to act like it, even on exaggerated debate shows like First Take.

definitely easier to put healthier foods/drink in your body when you're working out regularly. you're more motivated to do so

Yup.

1. It can give you a new more positive addiction.

2. Once you become abreast to nutritional info and the effect everything we put in our bodies has on us you quickly discover the drugs and alcohol is the devil.

soooooooooooooooooooooo eagles only won because of "end zone celebrations, dog masks and trick plays"?

i hope jerry is listening to that great football analysis from DSA's boy

SAS don't give a ****. Neither do networks until there is a backlash and viewer count goes down.

Hope Johnny Football finds success in the league. Anywhere but the AFC West that is.

I could see the Saints bring him in on the minimum.

definitely easier to put healthier foods/drink in your body when you're working out regularly. you're more motivated to do so

yea.. but the pain is sticking with it initially for that first 2-4 weeks or soo.. once you kinda adjust and get over the soreness of working out and then getting the crap out of your system.. but gotta stick with it

soooooooooooooooooooooo eagles only won because of "end zone celebrations, dog masks and trick plays"?

i hope jerry is listening to that great football analysis from DSA's boy

What has slightly irritated me since the Super Bowl is that even tho y’all won the Patriots have been getting damn near all the coverage.

What has slightly irritated me since the Super Bowl is that even tho y’all won the Patriots have been getting damn near all the coverage.

when you considering the amount of boston folks in the media.. then ex pats (like bruschi and others).. then folks who would be inclined to be against the eagles (skip bayless and his wannabe will cain)

doesnt shock me

upload_2018-2-12_13-50-10.png

i dont know how i feel about this. i don't like Schiano but i think he would work well with Bill

In this case, wasn't it an Eagles player bringing up NE?

considering he made a comment about having fun vs the rigid pat way, not sure if it is deserving of all of this.. and wasnt it on barstool too??

i mean outside of gronk, who actually looks like they're enjoying themselves.. even in dude's response above, he goes on to talk about serious this and that like their way is the only way

considering he made a comment about having fun vs the rigid pat way, not sure if it is deserving of all of this.. and wasnt it on barstool too??

i mean outside of gronk, who actually looks like they're enjoying themselves.. even in dude's response above, he goes on to talk about serious this and that like their way is the only way

I'm not saying Lane is deserving of anything; I just thought he was the one who brought it up.

In regards to the actual topic, players like Blount seemed to be just fine here. You either buy in to the culture or you don't.

Do you exercise? I’d recommend it. Obviously it’s cant fix everything but only good can come from it.
Not like I should. I have a membership that I don't use enough. I'm def gonna start excercising more.

No one lol.

Those players can’t eem breath in Bills direction. Any other other team in the league would’ve have their vets respectfully ran up on the HC the moment they noticed Butler was not playing for seemingly no reason.

I'm not saying Lane is deserving of anything; I just thought he was the one who brought it up.

In regards to the actual topic, players like Blount seemed to be just fine here. You either buy in to the culture or you don't.

i didnt listen to the interview.. but he could have been asked a question and gave his honest opinion, in response.. it was an interview, afterall

i think it's like alot of things in life, different strokes for different folks.. whatever works for you and yours, do you

Reading that Kareem Hunt was involved in a 'potential' DV situation. No charges were filed but he was accused of shoving a woman during an altercation. Conflicting stories from both parties with each side placing blame on the other.

Reading that Kareem Hunt was involved in a 'potential' DV situation. No charges were filed but he was accused of shoving a woman during an altercation. Conflicting stories from both parties with each side placing blame on the other.

Can’t be worse than Rueben. :smh:

I think the media is the one who makes the Patriots look like the soldiers we believe them to be. Before the Super Bowl they were criticizing the Eagles for having fun and dancing and stuff before the game while the Pats were just trying to stay in the zone mentally. The Pats never came out and said the Eagles can’t have fun. It was the media that was like “instead of dancing maybe they should continue to game plan for Brady”

I think the media is the one who makes the Patriots look like the soldiers we believe them to be. Before the Super Bowl they were criticizing the Eagles for having fun and dancing and stuff before the game while the Pats were just trying to stay in the zone mentally. The Pats never came out and said the Eagles can’t have fun. It was the media that was like “instead of dancing maybe they should continue to game plan for Brady”

this. it's all media. we never attacked the eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom