**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Chris Long say he appreciated playing for the Pats but it wasn't fun? Something like that.

I mean he couldn't have been as outspoken as he was this year if he was still there cuz the Pats organization rides with Trump.

They've always seemed like a tight *** organization. Seem like they've losen up lately though.

I actually thought the jags unis were pretty dope. The helmets were off though. Looks like they are ditching the gold hits and going with black/teal/white

Didn't Chris Long say he appreciated playing for the Pats but it wasn't fun? Something like that.

I mean he couldn't have been as outspoken as he was this year if he was still there cuz the Pats organization rides with Trump.

They've always seemed like a tight *** organization. Seem like they've losen up lately though.

I think hoodie is just a cold blooded results oriented dude

Brushi is a foot soldier and will go down defending the pats no matter what

But you could see how certain guys would feel some type of way with how things goes.. like the RBs, who might delivery 1 week and then be MIA the next when it comes to snaps and carries

And obviously things have worked for them, but I could see how certain guys wouldn't feel great about being in that type of environment

IMG_3608.GIF

Damn Steve Mcnair's wife is nice. Steve is a fool for cheating on her and leaving his fam behind. Damn Steve portrayed himself like this family guy, and the whole time he was cheating on his wife and betraying his family smh. Steve didn't deserve to go out like that though . Its really messed up how that girl killed him.

Last edited:
If I was one of those dude's evaluating prospects and coming up with super funny reasons as to why someone won't succeed due to measurable's and such.

I'd be like this guy is missing a whole finger though, easy pass.

Where the DMs though..

Not saying he didn't.. or if he did

More curious how savage dude getting his celebratory bliss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom