**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
HOF game this year :pimp:

tenor.gif

200.gif

dawkintro.gif

thenug-X3FPxg1hGR.gif

giphy.gif

zero clue what cards do at QB.. i'm just hoping they make a run at foles

vikings make the most sense.. but they could also be the scariest ones out of the options

Vikings got 4 of their most important players on D along with Diggs on contract years this season.

Im not sure they'll be the same team along with the addition of Kirk if they give all that money to him. I'd rather they not have Kirk but I also dont give a ****.

Every time a team signs an OC I’m reminded that literally anyone would be better than who we hired.

Literally. I can’t think of a single signing I wouldn’t put over Brian Schottenheimer.

Every time a team signs an OC I’m reminded that literally anyone would be better than who we hired.

Literally. I can’t think of a single signing I wouldn’t put over Brian Schottenheimer.

Schotty was rough towards the end of his Jets tenure (2006-11). Couldn't wait for him to be out. Surprised he has another go at it in 2018.

Stay safe.

Wondering why the Jags are changing their helmet design. I really like that matte black two-tone look.

forgot you guys hired him. Good luck. I use to just abuse the tv with extreme profanity when he was our OC.

Why do people like to hate on the Eagles and say one and only Super Bowl when only 12 of 32 teams have more than one super bowl win and of those 20 that don’t , 12 of them have 0. Dudes out here acting like every other team in the NFL has 3+. It’s been two weeks. Let us enjoy it goddamit :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom