**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I leave work at work :lol: even my homies I chat it up with only get work talk. No paper trail either so no potential mistakes

Yeah I have one co-worker I'll randomly talk to outside of the office. Through IG and it's only sports related :lol: .

I reallllly hope you don’t actually believe that some team will give you two first rounders for 29 year old Nick Foles that has sucked everywhere he’s gone besides a year and a half with the Eagles.

Do I believe, hell no

Would I be shocked, not really given the stupidity teams/GMs pull when it comes to QBs

I'm super happy if we get either alex smith deal (9ers to chiefs.. or chiefs to skins).. or what the Browns would have given up for Aj maccaron (2nd and 3rd)

Also, can't remember how old Carson Palmer was when he got traded to the raiders, but I think Bradford was 29 when we got a 1st and conditional 4th for him

You don't want to trade Foles then find out Wentz won't be ready till week 4.

They should hold him until Wentz is farther along in his rehab.

Gotta sell high if we can.. this is the highest his value will ever be to the team

Don't see us being a player in FA, maybe we get a guy or 2 for cheap.. but we need young dudes added to the pipeline and only have 6 picks, with none in the 2nd or 3rd

We're set with at most starters spots, hopefully (need to resign bradham).. but we need depth and guys they can possibly transition to in a year or two (like LB or safety.. or RB.. or tackle.. or center.. 2nd or 3rd WR)

Like ajayi will be the main guy next season.. but that's the last of his rookie deal and given what has been said about his knee, no guarantee we sign him long term.. and I doubt we resign sproles and blount, since we know what we have in ajayi/clement.. so realistically could see RB early-ish, so 2019 we're prepared with clement and 2nd year guy on rookie deals

It's still astounding that the packers rushed Rogers back when he wasn't healthy. Just because the organization was afraid of a BLACK man taking his job.

Why do people like to hate on the Eagles and say one and only Super Bowl when only 12 of 32 teams have more than one super bowl win and of those 20 that don’t , 12 of them have 0. Dudes out here acting like every other team in the NFL has 3+. It’s been two weeks. Let us enjoy it goddamit :smh:

A lot of people take pride in hating on others' accomplishments for odd reasons. These so-called "fans of the game" would rather devote their time being negative because the majority of the people who rooted against the champs feel they don't deserve it. Like since it's the Eagles' first chip, they got "lucky." I respect the HELL out of the Eagles, man. Even before they got into the SB, you guys have figured everything out. Enjoy the moment, y'all!

Real Recognize Real

Why do people like to hate on the Eagles and say one and only Super Bowl when only 12 of 32 teams have more than one super bowl win and of those 20 that don’t , 12 of them have 0. Dudes out here acting like every other team in the NFL has 3+. It’s been two weeks. Let us enjoy it goddamit :smh:

Over the past 17 years, only 11 of the 32 NFL teams have won it all. A lot of haters have never even seen their team play in a Super Bowl, let alone win one. Seeing Philly get off the schneid after such a long drought, probably got a lot of people salty :lol: **** em though.

The way the FO put the team together so seamlessly it seems. We've watched teams spend draft picks on draft picks, wasted talent after wasted talent, just to maybe make the playoffs a couple times if that. Watching Howie and Lurie turn the Eagles into a contender so fast, then winning it all AFTER our starting QB goes down?

If I was on the outside looking in, and my team hasn't done **** in over 20 years, I'd be salty too :lol:

Hundley just wasn't that good. It aint a race thing. We won them some games but was he actually playing great, nope

It's still astounding that the packers rushed Rogers back when he wasn't healthy. Just because the organization was afraid of a BLACK man taking his job.

Scorching :rofl::rofl::rofl:
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom