**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do people like to hate on the Eagles and say one and only Super Bowl when only 12 of 32 teams have more than one super bowl win and of those 20 that don’t , 12 of them have 0. Dudes out here acting like every other team in the NFL has 3+. It’s been two weeks. Let us enjoy it goddamit :smh:

bro people gonna hate. comes with the territory. ignore em and just enjoy the **** outta this

No clue how to even take the hate seriously

Tedy bruschi out chere talking about fun.. talking about NOW the eagles will need to have some hard practices and convos and can't get away with trick plays and celebrations, like they spent all offseason and season and postseason working on the electric slide AND that one trick play to score 41 points in the super bowl.. someone might wanna go speak with nick saben

Skip bayless talking about playoffs when cowboys got 2 playoff wins in the last 20 years.. talking about skins being better with popgun and Giants well "just gotta be better, right?"

Colin cowherd was talking blowout, then all of sudden the pats were the REAL underdog

Embrace the hate.. revel in it

Last edited:
Two 1sts...

http://amp.si.com/nfl/2018/02/13/frank-reich-indianapolis-colts-head-coach?__twitter_impression=true

IMG_6077.JPG

200w.gif

Yeah two 1sts is unrealistic.

A 1st & 3rd is a pipe dream too but not as farfetched. A team without a QB will get desperate

Every mock draft I’ve watched by fans or pundits have had one common thread. Everyone is thirsty for those Bills back 2 back picks :rofl:

“We could just trade down with the Bills for their 2 first rounders”

Like fam why would they do that unless they’re jumping for a sure fire prospect. :rofl:

Yooo one of my coworkers just got walked out of the building and was fired. Son accidentky sent a D picture to our boss this morning. He said he was trying to send it to his girl for Valentine’s Day but accidentally sent it to our female boss yikes. Be safe out here fellas lol.

You don't want to trade Foles then find out Wentz won't be ready till week 4.

They should hold him until Wentz is farther along in his rehab.

Fam must’ve sent the Jay Williams if he got fired :smh::lol:
:lol:Female boss wasn’t having it. She said he’s been hitting on her for a while so she doesn’t believe his excuse that he sent it on accident. Who does that? Dude has been here for 10 plus years too smh.

Yooo one of my coworkers just got walked out of the building and was fired. Son accidentky sent a D picture to our boss this morning. He said he was trying to send it to his girl for Valentine’s Day but accidentally sent it to our female boss yikes. Be safe out here fellas lol.

Got damn :smh:

**** is too hard out here to be losing your job over a mistake, hopefully something else cums fast

giphy.gif

I leave work at work :lol: even my homies I chat it up with only get work talk. No paper trail either so no potential mistakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom