**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Johnny F Up and Josh Gordon can get their acts together, I guess it’s time for me to get my act together and put down the bottle.

Y'all see this

Who was that dude for the Bears was that slangin awhile back, tryna remember how much he got caught up with

If Johnny F Up and Josh Gordon can get their acts together, I guess it’s time for me to get my act together and put down the bottle.

good spot for you

contract_7cc2325e-627e-e181-33b8-f81cc87e004a.jpg

Definitely took notes on all the colts slanderers this past week.

DSA, ima fax you the airway bill to recieve these hands. IATT, i wouldnt mind vacationing in the bahamas to personally drop these hands off.

Definitely took notes on all the colts slanderers this past week.

DSA, ima fax you the airway bill to recieve these hands. IATT, i wouldnt mind vacationing in the bahamas to personally drop these hands off.

slander? you tattle tale BAs deserve AAALLLLLLLLL of this **** :lol:

and y'all ruined Luck :smh:

:lol:

Hol up, calling a cheater a cheater is just calling a spade a spade.

Luck doesn't deserve this...smh.

Dude might be seriously injured tho. FML.

I remember chester slandering also but im not gonna mess with a guy that shows you that he is tough or hard by pulling his pants down.

IATT, all colts fans congratulated eagles fans on the win... smh lol

"Chester will turn you into your avy"

Im out fellas.

Last edited:
Colts fans talking ****?
:rofl:

Not talking ****. Just taking notes for the inevitable.

Hol up, a seahawks fan talking ****, yall aint even make the playoffs, LOB is done. SF and the Rams gonna be washing yall for years to come. The rams were doing it with Jeff Fisher while yall were good. This aint 2013.

Not talking ****. Just taking notes for the inevitable.

Hol up, a seahawks fan talking ****, yall aint even make the playoffs, LOB is done. SF and the Rams gonna be washing yall for years to come. The rams were doing it with Jeff Fisher while yall were good. This aint 2013.

Huh? Insanely weak Avi to post ratio

What exactly did the Colts do to Luck's shoulder anyways? Do we know what hit it was, or where he "injured" it the first time or whatever?

I was listening this morning to someone saying they think it was torn the whole time, and he played thru it. :smh: :stoneface: Colts some ******* kind of stupid if they did that.

^ On some RG3 ****, I wouldn't be surprised.

Assassin, facts are spoken and you wanna talk about avys...aight man

^ On some RG3 ****, I wouldn't be surprised.

Assassin, facts are spoken and you wanna talk about avys...aight man
What facts? I'm so lost. Like why are colts fans talking ****?
And the L.O.B. been done since 2013 so idk why you brought that up. Nobody in 1990 was telling Bears fans the 85 bears we're finished.

:lol:

yeah Brady put the LOB into the earth

and yes...not sure what "notes" are being taken. you going to pull those out in 2026 when y'all make the playoffs again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom