**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So currently we're on YT TV (because of the local stations; CBS, NBC, FOX & ABC). My t.v actually came with a 30-day free trial for Sling. What stations do ya have? I know Sling offers an orange or blue package.

We have a Chromecast, Apple TV & my XB1 to use for as streaming points. I don't recall if Sling has the local stations tho, which I would need for Jets games on CBS or FOX :ohwell: .

I guess I have Sling Blue? I do not get ESPN or the local stations via Sling. However I get all of those via their native apps using my girlfriend's brother's cable log-ins (I know you have some random log-ins lying around, get them from anyone who still has cable). Notably it also includes Red Zone which is pretty dope.

Bunny ear suggestion is actually not that bad, my brother does that and it works. Pretty funny. Like you still change the channels on the TV itself like back in the day :lol:

i love how a lot of ppl were hating on kelce suit (not sure if anyone in here) twitter,media ect but man thats a special here in Philly every New Years day

**** was Legendary yesterday tbh. had time of my life

I guess I have Sling Blue? I do not get ESPN or the local stations via Sling. However I get all of those via their native apps using my girlfriend's brother's cable log-ins (I know you have some random log-ins lying around, get them from anyone who still has cable). Notably it also includes Red Zone which is pretty dope.

Bunny ear suggestion is actually not that bad, my brother does that and it works. Pretty funny. Like you still change the channels on the TV itself like back in the day :lol:

Yeah, I use my parents cable log-in for HBO, Showtime, etc. Using it for NFLN right now as well on my iPhone, which prompted to me to getting that phone-to-tv adapter if I were to stick with YT TV and not get Sling.

I use the Sling without ESPN as well. Works good enough for me. The only thing is it's a little delayed compared to live TV. For local I have a basic Comcast box that was bundled with my internet. I think I'm gonna go buy one of them HD antennas tho

I got the sling with espn only one at a time . Only four of us in the house. Me my daughters and my pops. They don't watch TV, my pops only watches the news and I only use the sling for espn and TNT sports coverage.

For movies and shows got the fire stick with terrium tv. Then we use my sister Netflix and Hulu account so that's free. Most expensive thing is the net. Like 70 a month. Less then a bill total we pay for net and the sling

So far the only thing I miss about cable (besides the obv plethora of channels) is just the simplicity of a remote. Going into the YT TV app to change channels each time is no big deal by any means, but a remote's quickness >>> .

I'll look over Sling again this weekend and see if I want to give it a shot.

damn surprised no one took the Brady bait this morning :lol:

local reporter got tricked into believing a text about Brady skipping OTAs unless he got Jimmy money was from Brady's agent. he ran with it and wrote an article :lol:

local reporter got tricked into believing a text about Brady skipping OTAs unless he got Jimmy money was from Brady's agent. he ran with it and wrote an article :lol:

How does this even happen :lol:

Borges thought he had Brady's agent spilling the beans on an exclusive story.

“Somebody tweeted Ron Borges’ phone number and I just picked it up and for some reason I just thought, ‘Hey, I’ll text him and say I’m Don Yee.’ And he just went with it for some reason,” Nick in Boston said, per ProFootballTalk’s transcription. “Here’s the funny part. Well, it’s all funny but here’s the funnier part: He tried to call me three times and I just didn’t answer. But then I was just like, whatever, screw it, I’ll just call him and he’s gonna know it’s not Don Yee. But I called him and I was just like, ‘Hey, Ronnie, it’s Don.’ ”

Read more at: https://nesn.com/2018/02/these-text-messages-tricked-reporter-into-false-tom-brady-contract-story/

IMG_6051.JPG

IMG_6072.JPG

IMG_6059.JPG

I'm tired of that Jordan meme. It's played to death.

Plus Jordan had happy tears when he was crying, since it was his Hall of Fame induction.

There's something about catching a beer that is so easy. Like in theory you'd think Stone Cold would have dropped one in his life time but nah.

If you throw me 100 beers im catching 100 of them.

Ironically on Raw 25 a few weeks ago, Austin was dropping beers left and right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom