**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

oprah.gif

Nooo not again y'all already fooled us once.

I mean 1 year (or 3 years.. not sure exactly how his contract terms work) on a cheap deal with a OC that knows him.. might be better than dude working with a new guy (although Bradford wouldn't be new)

I mean 1 year (or 3 years.. not sure exactly how his contract terms work) on a cheap deal with a OC that knows him.. might be better than dude working with a new guy (although Bradford wouldn't be new)
I trust that he can work his magic on whoever we sign this off-season :pimp:

I wouldn't mind Foles ..but I don't think Slick Rick giving another one of them thangs to Howie :lol:

I trust that he can work his magic on whoever we sign this off-season :pimp:

I wouldn't mind Foles ..but I don't think Slick Rick giving another one of them thangs to Howie :lol:

Seeing what Jimmy got and Alexander's extension.. I'm legit curious what the other FA QBs are going get.. shhh going get crazy

Yeah. After seeing that Jimmy contract I'm starting to question if Kirk will be our guy :lol: because he'll be getting more :sick:

The more I think about it maybe Foles for a 5th wouldn't be so bad after all :nerd::pimp::pimp:

Yeah. After seeing that Jimmy contract I'm starting to question if Kirk will be our guy :lol: because he'll be getting more :sick:

The more I think about it maybe Foles for a 5th wouldn't be so bad after all :nerd::pimp::pimp:

Yea.. the absurd QB deals is exactly why we're going get something really good

If his deal turns into a 3 year deal IF traded, we're easily getting a first.. his contract combined would be under 20 mill for 3 years.. again combined

Otherwise it's just a 1 year deal at 7 mill.. which is still appealing given what you might get for 15 or 20 mill per in FA

Jimmy is getting over 10 mill more for each first 3 years of his deal

Eagles showed us that you don’t need a superstar qb to win a chip.

I can see DeFillipo bringing in Foles

Probably the best situation for both.. not sure I'd want to be tied long term to any of those 3 QBs for decent money

As an eagles fan, I hope we send him to the jets or broncos.. or colts.. broncos or jags, good situations and out of the division

Eagles showed us that you don’t need a superstar qb to win a chip.

Dude played pretty flippin well vs Vikings and pats, timid

Superstar QB gives you consistent performance at a high level.. that's what you're paying them for

The Ravens showed us what you're referring to, if you're looking for an example.. obviously that defense is top 2-3 ever

Yea just superstar performances.

Nick Foles might be the most hot and cold QB of all time. I don’t think 27-2 was a fluke. He was just hot. He caught fire again when he lit every team he saw in the playoffs :lol:

That man might have put togeher the best 2 game stretch in NFL playoff history.

I don't know if he's Superstar ever again but he played like one.

That wasn't Trent Dilfer or even Eli Manning

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...o-push-vikings-to-make-a-play-for-nick-foles/

"Vikings G.M. Rick Spielman acknowledged that the team’s next offensive coordinator would have input regarding the team’s next quarterback. And DeFilippo may be prepared to make a pitch for Nick.

It won’t be easy; unless the Eagles decide to reward Foles by sending him to a team where he’ll start, they’ll likely wait for an offer they can’t refuse."

With how good the Vikings are, if it's me, they gotta pay a tax.. cause we gotta see that team at the least in the regular season

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...o-push-vikings-to-make-a-play-for-nick-foles/

"Vikings G.M. Rick Spielman acknowledged that the team’s next offensive coordinator would have input regarding the team’s next quarterback. And DeFilippo may be prepared to make a pitch for Nick.

It won’t be easy; unless the Eagles decide to reward Foles by sending him to a team where he’ll start, they’ll likely wait for an offer they can’t refuse."

With how good the Vikings are, if it's me, they gotta pay a tax.. cause we gotta see that team at the least in the regular season

RPO with Dalvin and McKinnon; throwing to Diggs Theilen and Rudolph with that D :sick::sick::sick:

The NFC is a scary sight

RPO with Dalvin and McKinnon; throwing to Diggs Theilen and Rudolph with that D :sick::sick::sick:

The NFC is a scary sight

Yup.. vikes are scary.. jags and broncos could be too, not sure on OCs thou

Bills have picks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom