**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jerry gotta bring in another qb to compete with biracial Tim Tebow.

source.gif

Talib you say?

sb sb gon ahead and let him go

rumors have been flying that talib and thomas are pretty much gone.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...o-push-vikings-to-make-a-play-for-nick-foles/

"Vikings G.M. Rick Spielman acknowledged that the team’s next offensive coordinator would have input regarding the team’s next quarterback. And DeFilippo may be prepared to make a pitch for Nick.

It won’t be easy; unless the Eagles decide to reward Foles by sending him to a team where he’ll start, they’ll likely wait for an offer they can’t refuse."

With how good the Vikings are, if it's me, they gotta pay a tax.. cause we gotta see that team at the least in the regular season
I want their 1st, 2nd and 3rd lol

Anyone have familiarity with these cables working properly? Any cheaper alternatives?

Amazon product ASIN B009WHV3BM
I'm a cheapo and "cut the cord" by not having cable. The only way I'm finding I can stream NFL Network onto my t.v. is by my iPhone :smh: . I'd do my iPad but it's WiFi only (not Data/LTE capable). I tried pulling a quick one on Verizon by logging into my mom's account (bc we have NFLN back home) but it recognizes that my FiOS internet doesn't have a cable box on order.

The fact that New York represents a significant amount of teams in major leagues (2 in the NFL) should leave him preoccupied but instead, Manish got time for the Pats :lol:

He ain't a journalist, he's a blogger at best.

Facts. NO one likes him.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2018/01...-news-mehta-go-at-it-over-marrone-and-bowles/

Last edited:
Anyone have familiarity with these cables working properly? Any cheaper alternatives?

Amazon product ASIN B009WHV3BM
I'm a cheapo and "cut the cord" by not having cable. The only way I'm finding I can stream NFL Network onto my t.v. is by my iPhone :smh: . I'd do my iPad but it's WiFi only (not Data/LTE capable). I tried pulling a quick one on Verizon by logging into my mom's account (bc we have NFLN back home) but it recognizes that my FiOS internet doesn't have a cable box on order.

Facts. NO one likes him.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2018/01...-news-mehta-go-at-it-over-marrone-and-bowles/

I use Sling TV. You can add a-la-cart so it's much cheaper than cable. The sports package is pretty good—NBA TV, NFL TV, red zone, etc. Also they have a month long free trial. You have a Roku or Apple TV?

I use Sling TV. You can add a-la-cart so it's much cheaper than cable. The sports package is pretty good—NBA TV, NFL TV, red zone, etc. Also they have a month long free trial. You have a Roku or Apple TV?

So currently we're on YT TV (because of the local stations; CBS, NBC, FOX & ABC). My t.v actually came with a 30-day free trial for Sling. What stations do ya have? I know Sling offers an orange or blue package.

We have a Chromecast, Apple TV & my XB1 to use for as streaming points. I don't recall if Sling has the local stations tho, which I would need for Jets games on CBS or FOX :ohwell: .

So currently we're on YT TV (because of the local stations; CBS, NBC, FOX & ABC). My t.v actually came with a 30-day free trial for Sling. What stations do ya have? I know Sling offers an orange or blue package.

We have a Chromecast, Apple TV & my XB1 to use for as streaming points. I don't recall if Sling has the local stations tho, which I would need for Jets games on CBS or FOX :ohwell: .

Why don't you try to grab an antenna for the local channels? My in laws do that, **** looks as clear as HD :lol:

That tat is just dumb and I'm not one that is against sports Tats. I'm going to get a Laker tat in the near future.

Sling TV is legit , got that for the espn and TNT type channels. Then I got my little bunny ears antenna to watch the local channels. Works for me

Foles on the Vikings would be nice :nerd:

Sling TV is legit , got that for the espn and TNT type channels. Then I got my little bunny ears antenna to watch the local channels. Works for me

They still make bunny ear antennas? :lol: How do I even go about using them?

Foles played two of the best games of his life back to back, teams thinking that is what they are getting will be highly disappointed

Who's to say he can't be successful going forward tho? Especially with DeFilippo now in Minny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom