**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm tired of that Jordan meme. It's played to death.

Plus Jordan had happy tears when he was crying, since it was his Hall of Fame induction.
2cnaump.jpg

I'm tired of that Jordan meme. It's played to death.

Plus Jordan had happy tears when he was crying, since it was his Hall of Fame induction.
Crying Jordan has been played out for years. People need a new joke.

Says the guy that changes his avy/team every other day.
Avy switches are fun. I don’t keep the same old avy all the time, I switch it up. People need to switch up their jokes and come up with more creative memes.

There's something about catching a beer that is so easy. Like in theory you'd think Stone Cold would have dropped one in his life time but nah.

If you throw me 100 beers im catching 100 of them.

waste not, want not

i'll also pull some acrobatic maneuvers to avoid spillage

giphy.gif

New avy stay safe @franc

I actually like Kirk Cousins as a player. But if he goes to the Jets, nah. He's just the second coming of Mark Sanchez for ya'll. Hope he enjoys throwing to Quincy Enunwa and handing it off to Bilal Powell

P.S. Had to google "Jets roster" to find those names.

damn surprised no one took the Brady bait this morning :lol:

local reporter got tricked into believing a text about Brady skipping OTAs unless he got Jimmy money was from Brady's agent. he ran with it and wrote an article :lol:

Boston media have a rough track record with Brady, going back to when Barstool published his naked kid at the beach. Then dude last week bashing his daughter. Now this.

I actually like Kirk Cousins as a player. But if he goes to the Jets, nah. He's just the second coming of Mark Sanchez for ya'll. Hope he enjoys throwing to Quincy Enunwa and handing it off to Bilal Powell

Better hope Baker doesn't find Chris Foerster's stash of snow

Better hope Baker doesn't find Chris Foerster's stash of snow

Baker won't fall to us. Staff is committed to RT17 anyway. Least talked about story in the NFL is his comeback. He's going to put up numbers, and not system inflated numbers like Wentz and the guy over in New England.

200.gif

Imagine you had to Google "Jets roster" to pull out Enunwa and Bilal....

can't wait for Bolo and Baker to run train on the bishes like Mahomo, Carrbage, and whatever trash can Elway throws out there next year

As opposed to handing it off to Kenyan Drake because your coach is stubborn and traded away one of your best players to a team to who just won the superbowl as "punishment" and throwing it to Kenny Stills and Devante Parker for the 2 games a year he plays?

P.S. Had to google "Dolphins roster" to find out which 4th string running back and WR they are starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom