**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
After 25 years of misguided fandom, a season of emotionally detached ( so-called boycotted) football has made things very clear to me. This all began when reports came out that Jerry Jones made the statement that “if any of his players protested, they wouldn’t play.” I began saying then that “I don’t think I’m a Cowboys fan anymore,” when people tried to engage me in discussion I dismissed them and their line of discussion by saying “I’m boycotting the Cowboys , I don’t care if they win or lose.” But ...today I’m announcing that I’m no longer a Cowboys fan and have begun the journey of becoming an Eagles
1f985.png
fan. Below are my reasons why:
1. Jerry Jones is a racist
2. No better way to turn on your team than rooting for their rival
3. I'm prob gonna move to Philly in the next 6 months
With that being said. Im no longer a Cowboy fan, and am embracing the Eagles
1f985.png
. I will need y’all help as I go through this transition.

After 25 years of misguided fandom, a season of emotionally detached ( so-called boycotted) football has made things very clear to me. This all began when reports came out that Jerry Jones made the statement that “if any of his players protested, they wouldn’t play.” I began saying then that “I don’t think I’m a Cowboys fan anymore,” when people tried to engage me in discussion I dismissed them and their line of discussion by saying “I’m boycotting the Cowboys , I don’t care if they win or lose.” But ...today I’m announcing that I’m no longer a Cowboys fan and have begun the journey of becoming an Eagles
1f985.png
2. No better way to turn on your team then rooting for their rival
1f985.png

you can get waaaaay the **** outta here with this :rofl:

this is the epitome of bandwagon ********. FTD reborn

1f985.png
2. No better way to turn on your team then rooting for their rival
1f985.png

you gonna remember this in the morning?

1f985.png
1f985.png

stillin729 stillin729 IATT IATT @CJ616 enjoy!

1f985.png
1f985.png

Dont you have some 13 year olds to be oogling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom