**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shut yo “what’s a computer” *** up before I send da feds to your crib so they can lock you up with Jared and he can show you his 6 inch sub of the day.

B.A.
My computer is clean homie. I aint scared of no fed:lol:

Gronk gonna be satisfied being the 17th role character in every Expendable movie for the next 25 years. Maybe Dwayne’s new muscle in F&F.

If Hollywood can remake Die Hard starring the Rock w/ a prosthetic leg, then I'm sure they can figure something out for Gronk :lol:

NT drinking game. Take a drink when Timid asks if a player supports Trump or brings up his movie pass :lol:

cirrhosis-s1-facts.jpg

the third highest paid QB in 2018 has a ****ed up back, PTSD from that back injury, and career pinnacle of throwing a winning TD in the pro bowl. QB market is like the housing market in the Bay Area. overpriced and overrated.
Overpriced housing market? Yes.
Overrated? You must be smoking Oakland's finest right now homie :lol:

Forgot to tell y'all. The job hooked me up with suite tickets to the Warriors game last Tuesday. Ran into Joe Montana at the free desert section.

Couldn't pull the trigger to say wassup Goat like I wanted to after Brady lost. That and the Raider in me just wouldn't allow myself to say it :lol:

Forgot to tell y'all. The job hooked me up with suite tickets to the Warriors game last Tuesday. Ran into Joe Montana at the free desert section.

Couldn't pull the trigger to say wassup Goat like I wanted to after Brady lost. That and the Raider in me just wouldn't allow myself to say it :lol:
You should have asked for an autograph

But the highest paid ever has yet to play a full season in the nfl. You trying to hard to be funny.

nah...you're missing the point. every QB with above average skill will sign for more and more and become the highest paid. started with flacco. been working that way since.

Overpriced housing market? Yes.
Overrated? You must be smoking Oakland's finest right now homie :lol:

overrated for sure in terms of what money gets you out here. talking about housing, not the weather, job market, and mexican food :lol:

nah...you're missing the point. every QB with above average skill will sign for more and more and become the highest paid. started with flacco. been working that way since.

overrated for sure in terms of what money gets you out here. talking about housing, not the weather, job market, and mexican food :lol:
The housing market in the bay isn’t too expensive for @spacedoodoo and stillin729 stillin729 they have long money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom