**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gronk gonna be satisfied being the 17th role character in every Expendable movie for the next 25 years. Maybe Dwayne’s new muscle in F&F.

My dude gon have the same line for every movie he’s in. :lol:

“Bro” :rofl:

The Highest Paid QB in NFL History has a total of 6 games under his belt :lol: :lol:
KG.gif

the third highest paid QB in 2018 has a ****ed up back, PTSD from that back injury, and career pinnacle of throwing a winning TD in the pro bowl. QB market is like the housing market in the Bay Area. overpriced and overrated.

But the highest paid ever has yet to play a full season in the nfl. You trying to hard to be funny.

On going to see Black Panther next week with my lady friend, should I go to IMAX 3D, 3D, or standard showing.

The 49ers are gonna regret this deal. This has Brock Osweiler 2.0 written all over it.

Always Firestick. Unless it's a movie you really really need to see in theaters.. in that case Standard.

The 49ers are gonna regret this deal. This has Brock Osweiler 2.0 written all over it.

Shut yo “what’s a computer” *** up before I send da feds to your crib so they can lock you up with Jared and he can show you his 6 inch sub of the day.

B.A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom