**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt Patricia in shorts in a blizzard...Lions better go get their man

DStrOEJXkAEp4pl.png

Look at this hardo over here...

**** you man. We all know you're freezing. Put some ****ing pants on & take that ****ing pencil out from behind your ear on the sideline with your laminated play sheet.

always weird when white dudes do this.

to make a statement, like man we know you're cold.

Don’t think it’s a statement. I see wypipo in shorts or a t shirt all the time during the winter.

This :lol:

You'll see a whole bunch of Hoody's + shorts on most cold weather campus's during winter semesters

Got too much respect for my health for all that though

idk, they're just always the first dudes to say it's not cold when it's ******* cold outside :lol:

12 degrees in raleigh 2 days ago and one dude comes into the store with a t shirt and shorts on. :smh:

idk, they're just always the first dudes to say it's not cold when it's ****ing cold outside :lol:

12 degrees in raleigh 2 days ago and one dude comes into the store with a t shirt and shorts on. :smh:

Sounds about right. Strangely enough, I'm colder being back in the PNW and it's been in the 40's. When I was in Montana and it averaged 10 degrees, I could be outside most the day and love it. It's because the cold there was a dry cold. I can handle that stuff all day unless it gets really windy. Then it's stupid cold. But here...it's wet and a chilly cold that gets you real cold on the surface of your skin. It bothers me much more for some reason.

Yea def not one for that foolishness :lol:

Got all sorts of layers on as soon as it hits near below zero celsius/30 F

That Shazier news about regaining movement in his legs is :pimp:. Not sure if I'd come back to playing though after everything if I were him. Coaching would be a good way to stick around the game/team while minimizing the long term risk to his health. He could be Joey Porters understudy

What's his prognosis though? If he's 100% and the risk for re-injury is only if he does the same thing again, then he'll be back, I think.

Look at this hardo over here...

**** you man. We all know you're freezing. Put some ****ing pants on & take that ****ing pencil out from behind your ear on the sideline with your laminated play sheet.

giphy.gif

Don’t think it’s a statement. I see wypipo in shorts or a t shirt all the time during the winter.

yeah anyone who lives/grew up anywhere that it's cold knows that walking 5 minutes out in the snow is no big deal :lol:

dudes out here acting like he was out there for an hour trying to show off :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom