**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really depends on the city,some cities are still pretty bumping regardless of the cold weather and there's still lots of **** to do around town. No idea if Cleveland falls under that category though :lol:

Lol I just said Cleveland because my parents lived there for a couple years and said they began to hate the snow :lol:

man people don't get angry enough at the wind.

**** cuts deep man.

you'll be bundled up to the t and mother nature will send some wind by like "**** yo coat BAN."

It gets old immediately. It's the worst thing ever. It will let you know right away if any skin is exposed..It really does cut deep.

Speaking of yesterday
Screenshot_20180104-160912.jpg
looks like dat time of da month

nothing worse than when the wind blows and gets in that exposed area of the ankle where the sock ends and shoe doesn't cover

Kraft literally said a few years back 'I don't answer to Brady',doubt he was "forced" to do a damn thing :lol:

Getting rid of Jimmy for the trade off of having his guy retiring with the team sounds more likely than TB ordering a trade

i think there is a rift but i am PRETTY CONFIDENT that it does not cause the split.

the interesting thing is that if were ANY other position/player, they would have moved on from Brady and given Jimmy the keys. but Brady is responsible for so much of what the franchise is worth and Kraft's brand is worth that Kraft wasn't going to have a large part of the fanbase pissed off and the image of the organization and his brand destroyed with turning Brady loose. there's definitely a serious effort to not let him play in another jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom