**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He would lead with his head a lot.

Honestly, that's his problem. I never want to see someone get hurt like that. Ive posted many times how it makes me sick and get all sorts of feels, but they teach you how to hit and tackle the right way at a young age and if you're gonna willingly be reckless like that, that's on you.

The official winter outfit of dumb *** white people:

Reebok shorts
Reebok pullover sweatshirt
Asics running shoes
North Face beanie
Oakley sunglasses

When I was working the Chick-fil-A Bowl the other day when it was 16 degrees here that morning I was dressed basically as bundled up as my avy and I saw a white dude pull in shorts some roshes and a long sleeve t shirt......

anyone notice if you're on twitter's website (desktop), it runs REAL slow sometimes? i've noticed it on multiple different computers, networks, etc

mobile so much smoother

In general, I think wypipo try and act tough in cold weather when they really are colder then they let on and black folks overreact to the cold when if they are around it enough or get out and get moving, they're usually fine. It's some cultural thing or something. :lol:

I mean...All whites are from Europe somewhere. It's like putting me in Miami or any place down south. In no way would I find that tolerable. I would sweat constantly and be miserable. Much rather be in sub degree weather.

Speaking of yesterday
Screenshot_20180104-160912.jpg

:rofl:

When we finally hit the 50s again around spring time, I get so excited. Get to switch from the winter jacket to a windbreak and a tee shirt.

That feel when the ice and snow melts and you can finally start breaking out tees,shorts and kicks is undefeated :pimp:

*sets alarm for 7:55*

Totally believe it.

Bill is a savage. I completely believe that Bill wanted to go with Jimmy but Kraft was like hell nah. From all accounts Bill had a real affinity for Jimmy and thought he was the real deal/future. And Thomas seems pyschotic enough to get Jimmy out the paint. Why else to you trade him away for a second? He wanted to get rid of him and put him in the best situation. Then he trades Jacoby away for Dorsett who’s basically a worse version of Cooks and has had no impact. I think he cleaned house before peacing out.

Man **** all y'all, and **** the cold. Only cool part about the snow is how it looks at first. But that gets old crazy fast.

When I lived in the Midwest, this was the truth. I'd get heated at mother nature for the wind and then the snow that turns to mush when I had to walk to class and it was muddy, ugly snow. "This is so ******* stupid...**** you, *****!" :lol:

We can trade weather fa a day...ill take a snowball fight while boozin and yall can have humid 100 degree summer weather with moskeetaz eatin u alive :lol:

I couldn't imagine living in a city like cleveland that gets snow almost every week.

Really depends on the city,some cities are still pretty bumping regardless of the cold weather and there's still lots of **** to do around town. No idea if Cleveland falls under that category though :lol:

When I lived in the Midwest, this was the truth. I'd get heated at mother nature for the wind and then the snow that turns to mush when I had to walk to class and it was muddy, ugly snow. "This is so ****ing stupid...**** you, *****!" :lol:

man people don't get angry enough at the wind.

**** cuts deep man.

you'll be bundled up to the t and mother nature will send some wind by like "**** yo coat BAN."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom