**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wine ain't bad for something to drink at home. Beer only when I'm going out. And mainly because I think you get more bang for you buck by getting beer over wine. I also can't stand wine snobs. Most of it tastes the same to me and I'm not drinking for sport.

my ex drug me to some wine vineyard, it sucked, everyone was snobby and I didn't care about tasting the wines and eating expensive cheeses and I was also the DD so I couldn't just get drunk to get through it

That wind and it's in the teens or some ****, I still don't see how you don't get sick.

I'll be shocked if Flowers is on the team next season.

E3C609FA-5EF6-481D-B26C-FF994D936978.jpeg

No lie this looks cool

That wind and it's in the teens or some ****, I still don't see how you don't get sick.

I'll be shocked if Flowers is on the team next season.

they literally walked in it for like 5 minutes to the practice bubble and then 5 minutes from the bubble back to the facility. they're overblowing the story making it sound like they practiced outside for 2 hours

they literally walked in it for like 5 minutes to the practice bubble and then 5 minutes from the bubble back to the facility. they're overblowing the story making it sound like they practiced outside for 2 hours

Oh I thought they practiced outside in it

only times i've had wine is if i've been at a chick's place and she's serving it up. wine is for chicks

lol

I do plan on getting a nice bottle for me and my girl to split on my birthday.

pretty sure i've only had dry wine, taste terrible.

Wine is a panty dropper. Pull out a bottle of wine and it’s lit. Gilfs love wine.

Was watching 2Chainz show on Vice and they had that bum *** wine that was $250 a spoonful :sick:

It barely had any alcohol :sick:

I had 3 glasses of wine at my afternoon Xmas party, that **** hits you a different way

I needed it to be called up for my 5 year service, I hate that kind of stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom