**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
is anyone else getting that Goldbelly ad? this is news to me, they ship food from famous places around the country :wow:

EddieDoyers EddieDoyers :lol: I was actually thinking that the only people Ik that order mixed drinks are women but I have a girl and going out with other women is rare after an old friend of mine tried to pull up on me in my messages and she read them:ohwell:

EddieDoyers EddieDoyers :lol: I was actually thinking that the only people Ik that order mixed drinks are women but I have a girl and going out with other women is rare after an old friend of mine tried to pull up on me in my messages and she read them:ohwell:
Damn that’s rough
Can’t trust these ****

Won't lie, Long Island is my drink of choice.

lit_dollar_header.jpg

Enjoy, bro. Dont die.

Wine is my drink of choice at home since it's reasonably cheap and I drink it slow compared to beer. I save my beer drinking for Sunday.

I feel like mixed drinks don't make the taste of the alcohol go away and 9.9/10 times I drink it's to get completely ****** so I like to get it over with quickly. When I stop tasting it altogether I know I've arrived

*Don't drink often but when I do it's with a purpose

I was actually out with a friend a few weeks ago and we decided to hit up Applebee's before a movie, them LI joints were watered down as hell. Could barely taste the alcohol. Plus I know its been years but the fact Applebees took the bone-in wings off the HH menu smh.

Applebees was my spot when I got my first job out of college, food was average AF but huge beers were cheap as hell

I'd like to get into wine but I have some mental barriers to knock down first. The only few times i've had wine was coming home from a night out drinking and there was nothing else to drink to keep the night going. It made me throw up every time. Been years since I last tried it.

Captain and Henny only for me. My wife drinks a lot of wine though, might start drinking some red wine with her since it's healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom