**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea Handler was my neighbor some 25+ years ago and she looked good. She lived with a girlfriend and i use to go to their apartment to collect rent and she would open the door with no top on. Just *******. I think i was around 16 or so.

Would go right home and beat it to death.

But she looks terrible to me now. Too much sun.
My guy said too much sun like she’s a vampire. I would shoot the club up with Chelsea.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-5...th-high-dynamic-range/5748208.p?skuId=5748208

5748208_sd.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550

Bought this today for the living room in the new apt :pimp: picture was stunning to see in comparison to other units near by.

Anyone have/familiar with this model? Do I need a special HDMI cord?

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-5...th-high-dynamic-range/5748208.p?skuId=5748208

5748208_sd.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550

Bought this today for the living room in the new apt :pimp: picture was stunning to see in comparison to other units near by.

Anyone have/familiar with this model? Do I need a special HDMI cord?
I have something very similar to this, but a 65. Damn, $800. Great deal. Crazy how much tv's go for now.

I bought a HDMI cord. Not sure if i needed it but i'm the sucker that the salespeople get to buy stuff. I had a guy install everything for me because I can't even but a small picture up on the wall, let alone a 65 inch tv. One thing bad about these tv's. The speakers are absolutely terrible. I had to buy a soundbar because it was so bad. So if you have speakers to connect to it, then you'll be good.

this steelers/harrison back-n-forth kinda interesting :lol:

is it a back and forth? or just saltiness from some pitt players? :nerd:

honestly asking...haven't heard anything about harrison saying anything negative about pitt :lol:

I have something very similar to this, but a 65. Damn, $800. Great deal. Crazy how much tv's go for now.

I bought a HDMI cord. Not sure if i needed it but i'm the sucker that the salespeople get to buy stuff. I had a guy install everything for me because I can't even but a small picture up on the wall, let alone a 65 inch tv. One thing bad about these tv's. The speakers are absolutely terrible. I had to buy a soundbar because it was so bad. So if you have speakers to connect to it, then you'll be good.

Yeah man, my girl and I split it so really $400 per person. Picture looks crazy clear. Hyped to watch GoT and sports on it. Still on the fence to mount or not, but may just place it on the t.v. stand we bought. If I need an HDMI I'm just buying it off Amazon for cheap.

Ah ****, the sound is no good? May eventually get the soundbar if it's really needed, but we didn't want to at the moment.

act crazy man. Do it.
The movie was good but during parts when the main bad guy would say racist ish about Blacks most of the folk would laugh. It was troubling not surprised though. Deploarables gone deplorable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom