**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of deplorables...

Screenshot_20171227-200846.jpg
Screenshot_20171227-200738.jpg

Yeah man, my girl and I split it so really $400 per person. Picture looks crazy clear. Hyped to watch GoT and sports on it. Still on the fence to mount or not, but may just place it on the t.v. stand we bought. If I need an HDMI I'm just buying it off Amazon for cheap.

Ah ****, the sound is no good? May eventually get the soundbar if it's really needed, but we didn't want to at the moment.
yeah, sound is no good. I didn't initially buy a sound bar but once i heard the sounds, i went right to the store and grabbed a nice one. I couldnt believe how faint it was. I bought a nice Definitive Technology sound bar, but you can get a decent one for around $250. But if you can, splurge on a nice one. Makes all the difference. And make sure its wifi capable so you can hook the iPhone up to listen to music, or whatever you use.

a couple of those issues mentioned, "didn't attend grandfathers funeral," and "firing his business manage who he knew since high school" wasn't that big of a deal with me.

The one he used to call before every game? that's kinda messed up he didn't go to his funeral if they were really that close imo

Yea there has to be a major part of this story missing. It just doesn’t make sense.

The movie was good but during parts when the main bad guy would say racist ish about Blacks most of the folk would laugh. It was troubling not surprised though. Deploarables gone deplorable.
damn man, i know what parts you are talking about. They aint even laughing with the joke, but rather at the joke. :smh:

damn man, i know what parts you are talking about. They aint even laughing with the joke, but rather at the joke. :smh:
Exactly the part when dude said your people have too many kids basically and when he said god looks like him a white man but not like the black women he was talking to. They started laughing and were like ooooohhh.

I saw that movie at 11:10pm on Christmas day with zero people in the theatre. I was sprawled out over both connected recliners scratching my balls and farted super loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom