**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
BEREA, Ohio -- Cleveland Browns coach Hue Jackson strode to the podium for his Wednesday news conference, looked at the assembled media and said, "Who's going to jump in the lake with me?"

Jackson was referring to his vow from a year ago that if the Browns went 1-15 again, people would find him "swimming in [Lake Erie]." His proactive approach Wednesday defused what could have been a difficult topic.

"I made that statement," Jackson said. "I got to back it up."

Jackson technically could avoid the commitment if the Browns lose Sunday in Pittsburgh to finish 0-16, but Jackson said he would keep his word.

"I got to," he said. "How? You just jump in. When? That's going to be at my convenience and hopefully I can get a lot of people to come out. It'd be something that we're going to make special.

"I don't like it. Don't like to do it for the reason why I'm having to do it, but I have to make do on my word. I just think that's what you do."

Jackson said he will make it an event that will benefit the Hue Jackson Foundation, which supports efforts to combat human trafficking in Cleveland.

homie gonna get fired AND catch pneumonia :smh:

:lol:

Speaking of deplorables...

Screenshot_20171227-200846.jpg
Screenshot_20171227-200738.jpg

what was the "fallout from dating munn"? did it have to do with her looking like a 14 year old boy? Hahahaha Hahahaha please help

Speaking of skinny bods,didn’t even know the girl on the right got 15k followers

She’s from my area too, met her once through a friend :lol:

Speaking of skinny bods,didn’t even know the girl on the right got 15k followers

She’s from my area too, met her once through a friend :lol:

one on the left looks like she took a football to the snoz :lol:

i ain't one to talk...my nose been broke 2-3 times from hockey :lol:

I got friends that know this girl on the right too
Never met her but she went to my rival high school lol

86k followers sheesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom