**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m in a southwest VA visiting fam. Decided to put my movie pass to use and go see the shape of water. The theatre where the movie is being shown is a small mom and pop theatre and the people here prob never seen a black dude before because they’re acting super scared of me lol. I hope this movie is good.

white women can't stay away from that sun. My wife and I are 43 (She's full Chinese, I'm half white/half Chinese) and our kids go to elementary and middle school. We meet the moms all of the time and they might be a year or 2 older than us but might as well be 10+ years older than us with all the sun damage. We look 10 years younger because we don't mess with that sun too much.

I’m in a southwest VA visiting fam. Decided to put my movie pass to use and go see the shape of water. The theatre where the movie is being shown is a small mom and pop theatre and the people here prob never seen a black dude before because they’re acting super scared of me lol. I hope this movie is good.
act crazy man. Do it.

my ex was from alaska...they don't get a lot of sun for a lot of the year. needless to say, her skin was ****ing flawless. she was older than me but looked 5 years younger than me, at least. no pics for you beasts...she wasn't a smoke or anything. typical cute *********

one of the dudes out of the crew i go on these guys trips with, loves that shhhhh.. give him a white girl in her late 30s or early 40s with that sun exposure shhhh going and dude loves it.. also wayyyyyyy to eager around fake ****

we crack him all the time for it.. but readily admits it.. o and gotta have bleach blonde hair going too

Falcons 2018 schedule

Home: NFC South, Bengals, Cardinals, Cowboys, Ravens, Giants

Away: NFC South, Skins, Browns, Packers, Steelers, Eagles

10 to 13 wins ... somewhere in there & retake the south

Or worse if we dont ...
A. Get rid of Sark
B. Keep him and he doesnt improve

one of the dudes out of the crew i go on these guys trips with, loves that shhhhh.. give him a white girl in her late 30s or early 40s with that sun exposure shhhh going and dude loves it.. also wayyyyyyy to eager around fake ****

we crack him all the time for it.. but readily admits it.. o and gotta have bleach blonde hair going too

:lol:

i do love me some fake tatas doe

Pass, buddy trippin with the skin cancer ish

La got so many gilfs

Used to hit this jawn I met when I was a server at Arthur js

Them random gifts they buy you is money

Got me a Vitamix lol

Fake tatas from the big city vs. small city is such a difference though. If you got fake tatas from North Dakota, i'm expecting crooked ones, at the very minimum.

Chelsea Handler was my neighbor some 25+ years ago and she looked good. She lived with a girlfriend and i use to go to their apartment to collect rent and she would open the door with no top on. Just *******. I think i was around 16 or so.

Would go right home and beat it to death.

But she looks terrible to me now. Too much sun.

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom