**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
DSFQrpkWAAEyPHY.jpg

DSFQrphX0AMdV1P.jpg

and cant forget:
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ing-new-york-giants-teammate-eli-apple-cancer

giphy.gif

Bros I have no idea what I wanna spend my money on. I got this last week before I'm doing little beyond study for the next 4 months, and I wanna go shopping and gift myself :lol:

Lauren Dern? Sheesh. I bet she's a freak. This is way worst than Foxx and Holmes.

Wasnt she in The Last Jedi?

dudes gonna look at his size and compare him to Big Ben

more like Stafford to me, ran same type of offense as Carr in college

Who can you compare his game to? I haven’t really seen much of his film.

i'd say a better version of jeff garcia.. way better arm

i havent watched a ton of dude.. but dude reminds me of little stuff garcia did

dudes gonna look at his size and compare him to Big Ben

mahomes?

nah man.. dude is a 6'2 guy, was surprised he was 225 at the combine thou

big ben got 3 inches and a ton of weight on dude.. but wentz got the more athletic big ben coming out because of his size (and smaller school)

weirder than 50 and chelsea handler?

:nerd:
Chelsea Handler was my neighbor some 25+ years ago and she looked good. She lived with a girlfriend and i use to go to their apartment to collect rent and she would open the door with no top on. Just *******. I think i was around 16 or so.

Would go right home and beat it to death.

But she looks terrible to me now. Too much sun.

yup.. gets white women all the time.. got women in their early 30s and 40s looking 50+

my last exgf was from alaska...they don't get a lot of sun for a lot of the year. needless to say, her skin was ******* flawless. she was older than me but looked 5 years younger than me, at least. no pics for you beasts...she wasn't a smoke or anything. just another typical cute white girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom