**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the top half of the draft. You dont consider second and third rounders valuable? Maybe this is why the Dolphins are constantly ****ty.

Yeah, but that's not the narrative. Your definition of top picks is not what the media narrative is. But throw corny jokes at the Dolphins, that's perfectly fine.

|l
giphy.gif

hold me bruh |l

Rams on the field personnel didn't change much.

Gurley was nice his rookie season, had a sophomore slump and is back to being a top back.

But somehow I'm supposed to believe that he's benefitting because of the players around him.

So, the new coach didn't change anything? The growth of their rookie QB didn't improve? Robert Woods and Sammy?

Also

Brian Billick‏Verified account @CoachBillick
Under the radar signing with biggest impact: Andrew Whitworth. #Rams cruising while #Bengals currently rank 30th in rushing and total Off.

Other than those things, Gurley has much the same team around him......

quick take, if the broncos are great at any phase of football its going 3 and out. cot damn ridiculous. like 3 first down in the first half or something like that. move the cot damn chains.

i think 2nd/3rd round is the sweet spot, value wise (so cook, hunt and kamara from the last draft).. but with the rookie scale change, i could totally get behind taking a RB in the first

but the upcoming draft is going be deep at RB, again

barkley is a lock for the top 10.. and we'll see who else joins him in the 1st (guice, love).. but going be some quality backs in rounds 2-5

So, the new coach didn't change anything? The growth of their rookie QB didn't improve? Robert Woods and Sammy?

Also

Brian Billick‏Verified account @CoachBillick
Under the radar signing with biggest impact: Andrew Whitworth. #Rams cruising while #Bengals currently rank 30th in rushing and total Off.

Other than those things, Gurley has much the same team around him......

Gurley his rookie year w/ different coach

1,106 yards on 229 carries for a YPC of 4.8

Gurley this year

686 yards on 161 carries for a YPC of 4.3

Yeah, but that's not the narrative. Your definition of top picks is not what the media narrative is. But throw corny jokes at the Dolphins, that's perfectly fine.

my bad, didnt realize I was responding to the media narrative and not someone in the thread that said to never use a high draft pick on a running back ever.

quick take, if the broncos are great at any phase of football its going 3 and out. cot damn ridiculous. like 3 first down in the first half or something like that. move the cot damn chains.

Flags were hurting yall to tho

On the field personnel, teammates. Wasn't mentioning mcvay.. or coaching.

Sammy Watkins? Really? He wasn't even on the team while gurley was leading the league in TD's and top in yards in the first couple weeks of the season.

Goff has helped Gurley in the passing game... I guess? Not sure what his receiving numbers are.

But it's funny, how Watkins and woods. Two receivers that have been casted off as "busts" have helped gurley. Lol

Someone in this thread's opinion........

:lol: I'm saying, where do you think he got that stance from????? :nerd: (I don't even know who you're talking about, I was going off your post, which didn't quote anyone.....I don't think) Iono....

On the field personnel, teammates. Wasn't mentioning mcvay.. or coaching.

Sammy Watkins? Really? He wasn't even on the team while gurley was leading the league in TD's and top in yards in the first couple weeks of the season.

Goff has helped Gurley in the passing game... I guess? Not sure what his receiving numbers are.

But it's funny, how Watkins and woods. Two receivers that have been casted off as "busts" have helped gurley. Lol

I didn't say they HELPED Gurley, I said they are completely different from last year, where you claim "not much has changed" Yeah, a lot did actually.

AP is like once in a generational talent, same as Barry. Calvin, Randy, guys that are just "different"

But maybe ignore the fact that every RB in Denver put up huge numbers, or every RB that follows Andy Reid around, or every short white guy that lines up at WR for the Patriots doin work.
you got a great point. Cj Anderson and devontae booker have looked like elite running backs for years now in that Denver system....... Hmm

He was arguably better two years ago than he was this year.

Well, he's on pace for over 2,000 yards rushing and receiving with 20 TD's if he maintains this pace another 8 games.

And at least two of these first 8 he hasn't finished the game because they were so far ahead, otherwise his numbers would be even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom