**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh where did I say this?

That's what you got out of that??????????????

Dont act stupid. You have literally implied that the reason he is doing what he is doing is because of coaching changes and new players around him like he hasnt been phenominal in the past before. You dont even know what you are arguing anymore

So, the new coach didn't change anything? The growth of their rookie QB didn't improve? Robert Woods and Sammy?

Also

Brian Billick‏Verified account @CoachBillick
Under the radar signing with biggest impact: Andrew Whitworth. #Rams cruising while #Bengals currently rank 30th in rushing and total Off.

Other than those things, Gurley has much the same team around him......

They run the same system, same plays with new coaches and what not?

So coaches, players, system, all changed, but nothing has changed. He's the same player, even tho last year, he was not this same player. I think I got it now.......

Dont act stupid. You have literally implied that the reason he is doing what he is doing is because of coaching changes and new players around him like he hasnt been phenominal in the past before. You dont even know what you are arguing anymore

WOW.......

:lol:

No, I was not arguing that, AT ALL. Not even a little bit. Hadn't even entered my mind. :lol:

This place really is watered down, my God.

A healthy Kendall fuller is one of the best DB's in the league.

If he never tore his ACL junior year he would've been a top 20 pick

I believe clean history benefited AJ here.

this was basically andre johnson vs cortland part deuce.. quiet dude vs a:

aMEEV3r.gif

You are washed CP, go home:lol:

Build your castle with Franc

If you think I called Gurley a system running back, I ain't the one that's washed.

Unless I'm on punked right now, in that case I would be washed.

Am I on punked right now? :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom