**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
huge moss fan.

wanted the vikings to do well lol

IMG_0880.jpg

I’m so ****in tired of Ben Pig ****er Macadoo. This ****in guy blames everyone else every ****in week. I’m dumb happy that he’s getting fired after the year. Eli hasn’t been top 10 worthy but he has no WRs and no OL. Talking about benching our best QB and trying to take everyone down with you. Suck my ****in **** you ******.

I’m so ****in tired of Ben Pig ****er Macadoo. This ****in guy blames everyone else every ****in week. I’m dumb happy that he’s getting fired after the year. Eli hasn’t been top 10 worthy but he has no WRs and no OL. Talking about benching our best QB and trying to take everyone down with you. Suck my ****in **** you ******.

Thank you for giving him the HC gig.. btw

Also if gase is behind the non football stuff down in MIA, thank you dolphins too

Yikes

Eli should have been the first dude to run up on anyone questioning anything OBJ..

Soon as Albert Breer started counting dude's money, Eli should have sent that other brother that didn't make it to the league to roll up on dude Tanya Harding style

I already had to face the Bedlam music at work all day :smh: luckily the only cowboys fan I'm cool with is bandwagon so he didnt have much to say :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom