**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, he's on pace for over 2,000 yards rushing and receiving with 20 TD's if he maintains this pace another 8 games.

And at least two of these first 8 he hasn't finished the game because they were so far ahead, otherwise his numbers would be even better.

Realistically the only real thing that has changed is how much they are using him as a receiver and that is because they don't have much of another option at back up whereas they were using Tre Mason and Zac Stacy a lot previously as their third down back, but running wise, he is the same damn back he has been since he came into the league.

:lol:I was going to type this exact same thing, but I think he was referring to the system from like 20 years ago under Shanihan
using a few elite systems to try and prove that it's all about who is around everyone is silly. As you stated already... Talent matters and that's the reality. No system was or is going to make Trent Richardson , Troy hambrick or Eddie Lacy look good.
Miss me with that.

I feel ya... Point still stands tho.
I'd think most would agree with you. I'm just saying that because Everytime Gordon gets brought up somebody always says the usual "Gordon gets suspended for smoking a bowl while ______ gets only 1 game for ______"

Realistically the only real thing that has changed is how much they are using him as a receiver and that is because they don't have much of another option at back up whereas they were using Tre Mason and Zac Stacy a lot previously as their third down back, but running wise, he is the same damn back he has been since he came into the league.

They run the same system, same plays with new coaches and what not?

So coaches, players, system, all changed, but nothing has changed. He's the same player, even tho last year, he was not this same player. I think I got it now.......

They run the same system, same plays with new coaches and what not?

So coaches, players, system, all changed, but nothing has changed. He's the same player, even tho last year, he was not this same player. I think I got it now.......

So you are basically saying Todd Gurley is a system back and has only ever been effective in this one system. Got it.

Ok. Now I’m on you guys’ side. The guy is clueless.
oh.gif

So you are basically saying Todd Gurley is a system back and has only ever been effective in this one system. Got it.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh where did I say this?

That's what you got out of that??????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom