**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
this years class of WR aren't looking too hot

Mike Williams, Corey Davis and John Ross have done literally nothing

JuJu and Cooper have looked the best and what I've seen from Mack Hollins makes me think he has legit #1 potential down the line

Corey Davis has played like 2 games

This is the eagles and cowboys time to shine. Once you have to pay a qb big money something on the team is going to suffer huge. Just like Russ and Seattle. Seems like soon after Russ got paid big bucks they stopped being real contenders.

i dont necessarily agree.. i mean obviously it's easier to build when you have your QB at a lower contract number.. and now even more than before getting a QB in the 1st is actually better value now with the rookie scale (since you get the extra 5th year at the lower contract number.. before it was a talent thing)

but the bigger problem starts coming in when you either 1) dont really value draft picks or 2) you start whiffing on a ton of picks in consecutive classes.. i'm not an expert on seattle but i'm pretty sure they have done both of those things

Kerley suspended 4 games for violating NFL's PED policy.

How Sway? Guy is like 5'9" and less than 200 lbs :rofl: nick. nick.

who is winning that Jameis / Mariota debate of few years back?

I'm a Duck fan so I'm biased towards MM8

who is winning that Jameis / Mariota debate of few years back?

I'm a Duck fan so I'm biased towards MM8

MM8 has looked off since he came back from the injury but I am leaning MM8

Jameis has been the biggest disappointment of the season IMO, I thought he would be in the MVP race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom