**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would I be wildin if I said Carson Wentz is a more accurate less flamboyant version of Cam Newton? That’s who I see when he plays.

If you can get an elite running back get him. Give me an elite rb over an elite wr. Someone that gets 20 touches a game >someone that catches a few balls a game. Of course line is most important aspect .

Fournettte missed another game a few weeks ago and yeldon did good too. Yeah a good system is crucial but rbs are more important then people try to portray them to be.

Would I be wildin if I said Carson Wentz is a more accurate less flamboyant version of Cam Newton? That’s who I see when he plays.

the thing that impresses me most about Wentz is his football IQ

not saying he is Peyton Manning but he has that mentality pre-snap

yea, I don't know where this narrative that you shouldn't take a back early came from..

Redraft the 2013 NFL draft and Le'veon is going top 5.

Skill position players have the biggest risk, but at the same time have the best reward.

Just because trent richardson didn't pan out doesn't mean that fournette will be a bust.

Fournettte missed another game a few weeks ago and yeldon did good too. Yeah a good system is crucial but rbs are more important then people try to portray them to be.

I mean, lets not act like we didn't see what the Jags were without Fournette last year. Both backs were garbage and even with the "better system" Ivory had 20 carries for 70 yards and had 17 carries for 47 yards the last couple games Fournette was out. Not exactly tearing off roofs there.

I mean, lets not act like we didn't see what the Jags were without Fournette last year. Both backs were garbage and even with the "better system" Ivory had 20 carries for 70 yards and had 17 carries for 47 yards the last couple games Fournette was out. Not exactly tearing off roofs there.

yea, totally forgot that yeldon didn't do jack **** his first two years, he has one good game and now he's "just as good" as fournette's production. :lol:

This is the eagles and cowboys time to shine. Once you have to pay a qb big money something on the team is going to suffer huge. Just like Russ and Seattle. Seems like soon after Russ got paid big bucks they stopped being real contenders.

this years class of WR aren't looking too hot

Mike Williams, Corey Davis and John Ross have done literally nothing

JuJu and Cooper have looked the best and what I've seen from Mack Hollins makes me think he has legit #1 potential down the line

let that hate out ya heart fam.

MM8
rejoice.png

this years class of WR aren't looking too hot

Mike Williams, Corey Davis and John Ross have done literally nothing

JuJu and Cooper have looked the best and what I've seen from Mack Hollins makes me think he has legit #1 potential down the line
all Mike Williams are bust. There will be another one that comes along in a few years and it'll be the same thing.

This is the eagles and cowboys time to shine. Once you have to pay a qb big money something on the team is going to suffer huge. Just like Russ and Seattle. Seems like soon after Russ got paid big bucks they stopped being real contenders.

facts. all comes down to what you part of your team you prioritize

No kidding. People are acting like a bunch of scrubs are running the league right now. Pretty much every top 10 back was selected in the first two or three rounds.

Off the top of my head:

Elliot - 1st
Fournette - 1st
gordon - 1st
zeke - 1st
gurley - 1st
Bell - 2nd
Henry - 2nd
AP - 1st
Hyde - 2nd
Demarco - 3rd
David Johnson - 3rd (largely due to him going to a DII school)
Kareem Hunt - 3rd (also largely due to him going to a smaller school)
Cook - 2nd
McCoy - 2nd
Ingram - 1st

The only ones I know of off the top of my head that have been good but werent drafted super high were freeman and Howard.
Ajayi was in the 5th :blush:

but he fell because of his knee

But I think it's team/offense based.. look at Gurley

Obviously zeke is valuable to the boys but I don't feel like they are getting full value out of dude.. obviously they get tremendous value out of him in the running game.. but between the offense and their skill guys, they don't do a ton with him in the passing game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom