**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
mans really has a vandetta against the qbs he gave poor grades to coming out the draft

dude gave the oline the credit on this play:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Cian Fahey is a fat *** loser

"Watson might be successful in the NFL but he doesn’t enter the league with an established foundation that his coaching staff can build an efficient offense around. His development will be about turning him into an NFL-caliber quarterback rather than refining the edges of someone who is already an NFL-caliber quarterback."

lol I see 2 good blocks

aint hard to tell who actually been watching our games this season (hence what i said about about local guys vs national guys above).. like ole boy going on about our Oline now

we struggled mightily first 2 games, because teams could just attack our LG/C spots (@kdslittlebro could tell you about that one DTs career day).. we made a change at LG game 3 AND then our oline started playing better as a unit (we were good at the rest of the spots)

and obviously everyone knows about peters getting hurt for the year.. and lane had to miss the panthers game with a concussion.. vaitai (primary backup tackle) struggled at times during the panthers game and had some bad moments in the skins game, but was and has been solid enough otherwise but peters was playing at an all pro level

I wish nobody would even post anything from that troll Cian Fahey. That's literally all he's doing is trolling.

Never spend a high draft pick on a RB. Ever.

I'm starting to feel the same about WR's but some guys are worth the pick (Julio, Green, Calvin, etc.)

with the new rookie contract, i wouldnt really count out any position really (obviously not including long snapper or kick).. i mean hard to say top 10.. but the right back that can be involved in all phases, i could get (like barkley this go around)

but the rookie scale is huge, if you hit on the pick that extra 5th year is big.. so for a RB, if you figure you have a 8-10 year window with that guy.. you got 5 on that rookie deal, then it's just 1 more contract and you can let him walk or trade him

zeke, fournette, gurley, gordon? some of the best backs in the game.

The Jags just got pretty much equal production on the ground from Ivory/Yeldon. The Vikings lost Cook & have increased their rushing output with McKinnon/Murray. Zeke will be suspended eventually & they'll be alright with Morris/McFadden. I'm sure the Chargers can find someone who can get them 3.5 YPC. There's no one on the Rams roster that can match Gurley's production though. :lol:

Running the ball will always be more about blocking schemes & the offensive system than the individual player imo.

zeke, fournette, gurley, gordon? some of the best backs in the game.

No kidding. People are acting like a bunch of scrubs are running the league right now. Pretty much every top 10 back was selected in the first two or three rounds.

Off the top of my head:

Elliot - 1st
Fournette - 1st
gordon - 1st
gurley - 1st
Bell - 2nd
Henry - 2nd
AP - 1st
Hyde - 2nd
Demarco - 3rd
David Johnson - 3rd (largely due to him going to a DII school)
Kareem Hunt - 3rd (also largely due to him going to a smaller school)
Cook - 2nd
McCoy - 2nd
Ingram - 1st

The only ones I know of off the top of my head that have been good but werent drafted super high were freeman and Howard.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom