**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing is there's no pay offered for that position. So I'd be doing it just in hopes that out of the thousands of others that are doing it they like my fantasy insights the best?

Ah didn't see that part. Not that I expected a paying gig right off the bat but it would def. peak my interest more. I'll have to give the links a bit more of a look in a bit.

Yo when I was watching the game and I heard Romo say that, I was like whoa.

Didn't think Deion would care.

and this is why i continually say if you have good beat reporters covering your team, them > national guys

they gave von the highest grade from the game:

guy who covers only the eagles:

Ah didn't see that part. Not that I expected a paying gig right off the bat but it would def. peak my interest more. I'll have to give the links a bit more of a look in a bit.

Yeah I still wanna give it a try but we'll see where it goes.

Marshon lattimore is having the best season ever as a rookie CB and nobody is talking about it.

People are talking about it. Every time they talk about the Saints on TV they're like "one of the biggest reasons for the Saints turnaround is their defense, and it starts with rookie CB Marshon Lattimore." Feel like I've heard that literally every time they've spoke about the Saints lately. Dude has been great.

chappellerockelection-1280x720.jpg

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom