**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
brady has never had a "bad" line. average? yes, but a line that's been one of the worst in the league? no.

I feel as if line play is an overblown factor in QB play. Russell has had ****** lines but because of the defense, himself, and his weapons the seahawks have been consistently one of the best team in the NFC.

Same with Ben and the steelers back in the late 2000s.

Really curious to see what happens with Tyrod.. if bills are determined to get rid of him.. and assuming he wouldn't cost the typical 20+ mill QB deal, I would be scared as hell if he went to either the jags or cowboys

I include cowboys since gotta assume dak is getting one of those 20+ mill QBs deals

Pats line has had relative down years but always very well coached and at worst average.

I don’t think the importance of line play for QBs is overblown at all. I actually think it’s really important.

NE's offensive line has been mediocre plenty of times. those slide steps or shuffles in the pocket from TB12 make them look a lot better statistically and visually most of the time.

but this year for example, Brady has already been sacked more this year than all of last year (we hit that total in week 4 or 5 i believe), but the numbers and performance from him are still tremendous.

as far as Hightower, i could see Dion Lewis or Malcolm Butler getting moved to bring someone in to maybe help with that hole. hope it's Lewis and not Butler

Don't shoot the messenger. I heard it on GMFB this morning before work. Bae Adams I think she said it.

Edit: http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/barry-jackson/article180369946.html

1) With Moore at quarterback during the Gase regime, the Dolphins have scored 104 points in 15 1/2 quarters since Gase took over. That’s 6.7 points per quarter.

With Cutler at quarterback, the Dolphins have scored 75 points in 22 1/2 quarters. That’s 3.3 points per quarter.

2) Moore has 10 touchdown passes and three interceptions playing for Gase.

we need to get Hightower some of that deer antler piss the Ravens were chugging a few years back. get him ready for January so he can be in the car when kdslittlebro kdslittlebro and the Chiefs blow our doors off

waits for the Tanne excuse list...

armbar.gif

That offensive line been letting zeke and dak down already. What else y’all looking for?

That offensive line been letting zeke and dak down already. What else y’all looking for?

I mean have they really though?

The line played previously to a level of excellence that covered up for deficiencies/shortcomings elsewhere on the team.. 40% of said line got removed and replaced coming into the season

tonight is shaping up to be the worst TNF in history

That's what we said about Rams/9ers and it ended being lit

All of you can ***** and moan, but you'll all end up tuning in anyway. None of you losers have anything better going on on a Thursday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom