**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's been a constant back and forth in the Dolphins thread this season between CP and finnns about whether Cutler or Moore should starts. finnns thinks Moore should start and CP thinks Cutler should start.

CP thinks Cutler sucks
CP also thinks Moore sucks

The difference is, Cutler is at least a starting caliber QB, as evidenced by his years in the league.
Moore, is a career backup, also evidenced by his 11 years in the league.

Moore is possibly the best backup in the league next to maybe Jimmy G, but once you are out there every week, with film out there for teams to prep for, Moore is done at that point. He's a gunslinger who puts the ball in harms way. He's a tough SOB tho, no denying that, we all saw his death against Pittsburgh last year.

I agree. Moore goes out and looks great for a few games then teams figure him out and you get a performance from him like the one we saw in the Wild Card game in Pittsburgh last season

CP thinks Cutler sucks
CP also thinks Moore sucks

The difference is, Cutler is at least a starting caliber QB, as evidenced by his years in the league.
Moore, is a career backup, also evidenced by his 11 years in the league.

Moore is possibly the best backup in the league next to maybe Jimmy G, but once you are out there every week, with film out there for teams to prep for, Moore is done at that point. He's a gunslinger who puts the ball in harms way. He's a tough SOB tho, no denying that, we all saw his death against Pittsburgh last year.
Let us know when you get in another Twitter argument with @finnns2003

Me and @DeadsetAce will be there for the beef

I agree. Moore goes out and looks great for a few games then teams figure him out and you get a performance from him like the one we saw in the Wild Card game in Pittsburgh last season

I've tried to explain that to him FOREVER, but you know how he deals with reality. :lol:

The Jets spent 0 seconds preparing for Moore during the week. He comes in, they have no prep on him. Balt only has 4 days, I doubt they'll even have enough time. But let him play for 4-5-6 weeks, left that film collect, other teams can scheme against him and then he's dead in the water. His whole career is exactly that. 11 years in the league, he's been the starting QB for 28 games, all due to injuries to other guys. He never has, nor will he ever be a true starting QB in the NFL.

I've tried to explain that to him FOREVER, but you know how he deals with reality. :lol:

The Jets spent 0 seconds preparing for Moore during the week. He comes in, they have no prep on him. Balt only has 4 days, I doubt they'll even have enough time. But let him play for 4-5-6 weeks, left that film collect, other teams can scheme against him and then he's dead in the water. His whole career is exactly that. 11 years in the league, he's been the starting QB for 28 games, all due to injuries to other guys. He never has, nor will he ever be a true starting QB in the NFL.

As far as all the random trash backups or pseudo-starters like Josh McCown and Ryan Fitzpatrick, Matt Moore is a pretty decent one to have though.

Who else in hear gonna try to pre-order the X tomorrow :nerd:

tenor.gif

I'll give next year's a look if they get their supply issues figured out

any of yall got the iphone 8?

pretty sure i'm switching from samsung.. one of my boys got the s8 and i'm not really a fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom