**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so easy to make a delicious steak at home as long as you go to a legit butcher. If you out here buying Walmart steaks you gonna end up with some trash steak even if you made it perfectly.

Trader Joe's steaks are underrated. I usually go to a local butcher but if I'm in a rush I've gotten some quality cuts from there and price isn't bad

It's so easy to make a delicious steak at home as long as you go to a legit butcher. If you out here buying Walmart steaks you gonna end up with some trash steak even if you made it perfectly.

Trader Joe's steaks are underrated. I usually go to a local butcher but if I'm in a rush I've gotten some quality cuts from there and price isn't bad
I just buy my steaks from any Kroger supermarket :lol:
I rarely eat steak now though
More of a pork/chicken/fish diet now

That's very true. It's pretty easy to cook a great steak at home. Lucky enough to work next to a fantastic butcher in Hell's Kitchen that's real cheap.

Trader Joe's is fine for the price but not too exciting.

Y'all losing going to the national franchise steak houses

Man Luger's isn't a national chain :lol: there's two locations in NY. Del Frisco's is tho, I never realized.

Luger cheeseburger is probably the best I've ever had besides my own off the BBQ

20130409-peter-luger-cheeseburger-innards.jpg

thumb_600.jpg

Quality Meats is another gem.

Jets will upset the Falcons on Sunday /footballpost

Man Luger's isn't a national chain :lol: there's two locations in NY. Del Frisco's is tho, I never realized.

Luger cheeseburger is probably the best I've ever had besides my own off the BBQ

20130409-peter-luger-cheeseburger-innards.jpg

thumb_600.jpg

Quality Meats is another gem.

Jets will upset the Falcons on Sunday /footballpost

Than I wasn't talking about you. :lol:
Somebody brought up Ruth Chris

Me and my wife went to a steakhouse last year. She got her steak medium rare and that **** was legit raw :lol: still cold in the middle. She told the waiter and he tried to say "nah that's perfect, that's steakhouse medium rare". I damn near beat the **** out of him with that cold piece of steak :lol:

Me and my wife went to a steakhouse last year. She got her steak medium rare and that **** was legit raw :lol: still cold in the middle. She told the waiter and he tried to say "nah that's perfect, that's steakhouse medium rare". I damn near beat the **** out of him with that cold piece of steak :lol:

People like you are why we order medium rare and get a gray steak :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom