**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I put on the Bucks game. They’re in the middle of a ten minute flagrant review that wasn’t a flagrant. NBA is losing me.

nah.. Friday I'm trying go out drinking.. couple times I've been have cut and fallen asleep starting to watch once I got home

Should be when shhhhh else on, like a Monday.. or basically anytime between mon-thurs

Ravens should be all black vs fins in orange.. especially because of Halloween coming up

nah.. Friday I'm trying go out drinking.. couple times I've been have cut and fallen asleep starting to watch once I got home

Should be when shhhhh else on, like a Monday.. or basically anytime between mon-thurs

Ravens should be all black vs fins in orange.. especially because of Halloween coming up

I'm off so I just watch during the day get a nice head start

Soooo TNF is Dolphins vs Ravens.. and they sending the Browns and Vikings to London

But let's blame kaep for ratings

had this in Japan, was like fine sashimi :smokin

ahmadinejad.jpg

Respect

Forgot about Alex Collins, he's the kid whose mom tried to steal his LOI when he wanted to go to Arkansas instead of the U :lol:

Just popped in to give a verdict on tonights ColorRush

Ravens :emoji_thumbsup:

Dolphins :emoji_thumbsdown: trash all white

aight im back out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom