**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean have they really though?

The line played previously to a level of excellence that covered up for deficiencies/shortcomings elsewhere on the team.. 40% of said line got removed and replaced coming into the season

If true and Dak still doing numbers, which he is, what else y’all looking for? They’re putting in points they just can’t stop anyone.

Never seen murder discussed so casually/lightly :lol::lol:
That's what we said about Rams/9ers and it ended being lit

All of you can ***** and moan, but you'll all end up tuning in anyway. None of you losers have anything better going on on a Thursday night.

Didn't watch that either...

vibe-sweet-brown.jpg

If true and Dak still doing numbers, which he is, what else y’all looking for? They’re putting in points they just can’t stop anyone.

i want nothing.. i hope the cowboys fail.. however, i was responding to this:

That offensive line been letting zeke and dak down already. What else y’all looking for?

so you may want to look in the mirror and ask yourself "what else YOU looking for"?

zeke and switzer the only players for the cowboys with rush attempts, that are averaging under 5 yards per.. hell, they the only 2 under 6.5 yards per

dak has been sacked 7 times (only saints have allowed less).. no clue on hurries.. cooper rush on however many plays but his 2 attempts, hasnt been sacked

Coolio.....I’m not looking for anything my g. I was responding to people saying when their o line goes they will too. They’re o line hasn’t been great all year and Dak is still doing numbers.

Coolio.....I’m not looking for anything my g. I was responding to people saying when their o line goes they will too. They’re o line hasn’t been great all year and Dak is still doing numbers.

what that gotta do with right now though?

your statement seemed to be very much in the present tense

only the saints have allowed less sacks, with 5

most teams got double the sacks the boys got

alfred morris, a RB, averaging 10.2 yards per on his 10 carries.. rod smith, a FB, got 6.9 yard per on his 10 carries

What I that has to do with right now is their line has not been great all year and Dak is still doing numbers, kinda like my og post stated. If you think their online has been great, that’s where we disagree.

What I that has to do with right now is their line has not been great all year and Dak is still doing numbers, kinda like my og post stated. If you think their online has been great, that’s where we disagree.

i agree with my original point/post.. your line was exceptional last season.. asking any unit to play to that level is asking alot.. especially when there are significant changes, which i would think 40% is

but, by the standard set around the rest of the league, the dallas line is still playing well.. however, they simply may not being playing as well as last year

if i were a cowboys fan, i would hope my 2 rookie building blocks improvements in their 2nd years would be able to offset going from exceptional to good (or very good).. also would hope that management would address apparent issues, like those on defense

i agree with my original point/post.. your line was exceptional last season.. asking any unit to play to that level is asking alot.. especially when there are significant changes, which i would think 40% is

but, by the standard set around the rest of the league, the dallas line is still playing well.. however, they simply may not being playing as well as last year

if i were a cowboys fan, i would hope my 2 rookie building blocks improvements in their 2nd years would be able to offset going from exceptional to good (or very good).. also would hope that management would address apparent issues, like those on defense

Oh for clarification, I’m a 9ers fan. **** the cowboys. And that’s what I was thinking was happening, that Dallas’ line was being graded in comparison to others. When I’ve seen them play, they’ve been less than good. While Dak didn’t get sacked often, he did a lot of playmaking on his own. Running for his life then finding someone open. I wasn’t looking at it like this team gave up 8 sacks and 14 qb hits so the Dallas line is playing well ‘cause they only gave up a couple sacks and 7 hurries/hits.

No but the line is far from bad. It's still an asset and not a detriment to the skill players. It's not like Dak is at risk of getting sacked within 3 seconds of every snap, or RBs are getting hit in the backfield on the majority of your plays.

Again, I think Dak is good and I don't take anything away from him so I'm not trying to engage in that argument. Wentz has also gotten nice protection this year btw.

I just know he's pro tanne..

Not sure on marlboro man or moore

There's been a constant back and forth in the Dolphins thread this season between CP and finnns about whether Cutler or Moore should starts. finnns thinks Moore should start and CP thinks Cutler should start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom