**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
*googles DJ Envy to see whats going on*

AdmiredMetallicAgama-size_restricted.gif

Breer is definitely in the wrong there. I wouldn't say the Jags are "moneyballing". They are just hitting on their picks and approach way better than the Browns. They are sticking with Bortles and just adapting by having him throw less. The Browns, they're side-chicking their QB situation week in and week out. That can't all be on Hue right? He can't be that foolish to switch on and off like he has? Has to be coming from the FO.

Maybe I'm not good at reading but I didn't see where he was tryna take the toy. Definitely saw him accepting the mouth tho :lol: Envy that is

Anyone else getting this on NT Mobile? I get it all the time now

6C4D21A4-59E6-4BDE-AC31-9825D078DEE4.png

I've been getting an attempt to redirect from the site but I always deny it. Keep forgetting to ask mods how to report ads, but I never look to see what the ad is anyway :lol:

Dude doesn't understand moneyball at all.... :rolleyes

Drafting a RB #4 turned out to be a good pick, but it's not moneyballing

A better example would have been the chiefs if anything.. in a league where you routinely get top notch guys at that position outside of the first, drafting 1 top 10 is not moneyball

For example, just this draft you had: dalvin 2nd round, kamara and hunt in the 3rd that are already having impacts (dalvin obviously before getting hurt)

Envy already had a public cheating episode with his wife on BC, and did the whole holier than thou act too :lol: he doesn't have the clout to get through another one :lol: she gone

A better example would have been the chiefs if anything.. in a league where you routinely get top notch guys at that position outside of the first, drafting 1 top 10 is not moneyball

For example, just this draft you had: dalvin 2nd round, kamara and hunt in the 3rd that are already having impacts (dalvin obviously before getting hurt)

The Seahawks early investment in big DBs who were getting overlooked by the rest of their league because of their size—that's an example of moneyball.

It's about looking for prospects that have elite potential traits but are being overlooked because of other superficial traits (in order to get high value at lower cost.) And stats obviously have a lot to do with that.

In a way the Bengals played moneyball with somebody like Burfict or Adam Jones as well. They believed their off the field issues were obscuring their value on the field.

^ yup

Dude is stating the obvious on Oline.. and saying something stupid on RBs

I feel like Cam should talk to the media just like anyone else but man,seeing so many media folks throwing tantrums in response has been fun to see :lol:

Significant money: always

I won't say high draft pick tho. That's situational

Zeke Elliott is obviously very good, but they would’ve been much better off taking Jalen Ramsey then Jordan Howard or Derrick Henry later in the draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom