**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I saw that had y'all looking like the first day of The Walking Dead :lol: cars on fire and ****

Oh yea we where screwed :lol: I remember I stayed at home cause I knew something was gonna be up always is with bad weather down here. People already **** drivers and traffic is always terrible on a sunny day, add that with dudes thinking "nah im different i can make it on these hilly roads covered in ice" and boom accidents as far as the eyes can see.

Oh yea we where screwed :lol: I remember I stayed at home cause I knew something was gonna be up always is with bad weather down here. People already **** drivers and traffic is always terrible on a sunny day, add that with dudes thinking "nah im different i can make it on these hilly roads covered in ice" and boom accidents as far as the eyes can see.

I was wrong on the photo I was thinking about it was NC :lol: spacedoodoo spacedoodoo :nerd:

13390408-1483728900-640x360.jpg

someone wipe Ireland of this idiot

Clearly drank wayyyyyyyyy too many Guinnessssss

He got a large enough sample size to hang dude AND watson in the preseason AND enough to anoint dak

This dude's takes are wayyyyyyy to overly dependent on subjective measures.. and anyone who has played just a down of football at any level knows a crap ton goes into every single play.. this ain't baseball

I don't see Josh Rosen translating to the NFL at all but my guess is he will be the 1st QB taken

someone will take Lamar Jackson too, he is crazy athletic but I see him having a tough time throwing in NFL windows

Mason Rudolph is worth a project flier in the 2nd or 3rd IMO

Skip bayless said he’s still not sold on wentz is this guy ******ed he just says stuff to get a reaction

My pops car was in that madness, right next to the angus barn off glennwood ave

I live no less than 2 minutes away from where that **** happened.

Pretty sure I was a freshman in HS.

NC can't handle snow for ****.

Some of the reactions to snow just blow my mind :lol: I remember Dallas getting hit recently, and they didn't have either snow or sand. The whole city was shut down

I’m saying it’s one thing to be on the fence about a player but for someone to watch wentz play and say they aren’t sold on him is ******ed it’s beyond a hot take he should be fired @skip Bayless

Some of the reactions to snow just blow my mind :lol: I remember Dallas getting hit recently, and they didn't have either snow or sand. The whole city was shut down

Anytime they say we're gonna get a lot of snow Raleigh prepares for Armageddon, and we don't end up getting anything. But when they say we're getting a little bit, we end up getting 22 inches, like we did back in 02 lol.

Luckily for me, in Greensboro, they don't give a damn wether it's half an inch, or 9, the whole city shuts down lol

Idk why any of you even read a word that dude Cian Fahey says. I'm glad I don't follow him. I read one article of his in preseason where he was acting like Kizer was going to be the next Brady and I vowed to keep scrolling anytime I see his name for life. He dead *** said something like Kizer was the greatest QB prospect he's studied in the last decade or some ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom