**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
when it comes to weather us la folk are soft. we spoiled having good weather so when it gets a little chilly or a little rains comes through we dont know how to act.

I know I'm suppose to hate this guy because he plays for a division rival and seems poised to be the next great QB, but I can't.

Wentz a real one.

Don't worry.. when you finally get tired of Jerry dancing all in the videos..

Come to the eagles

Just watched the Dutch Destroyer piece by ESPN. Someone simultaneously started cutting onions in my kitchen. Brb

Just watched the Dutch Destroyer piece by ESPN. Someone simultaneously started cutting onions in my kitchen. Brb

Yea I only had it in me to watch that one time.. just thinking about a 9 year old kid having to go through that makes me question and wonder about so much shh.. f cancer

Can't begin to imagine what that family went through and is going through

Last edited:
This weather/softness talk. :lol:

I've lived in the Bahamas most of my life, we don't mess cold weather at all.

It drops below 70 and we start bringing out the jackets and sweaters. :lol::smh:

I've always liked the cold though.

I remember when I was back in college at Georgia State and it snowed maybe an inch or so in Atlanta one. (first time seeing snow). I thought nothing off it, hoped on MARTA to go to class and when I reach downtown Atlanta it was an absolute ghost town. The whole city shut down.

Talking about it reminds me of this quote from the Atlanta Snowstorm thread by @krazy88s

ATL dudes could walk in 5 in. heels but not bad weather.

https://niketalk.com/threads/two-in...-the-walking-dead.581846/page-2#post-19686272

:smh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This weather/softness talk. :lol:

I've lived in the Bahamas most of my life, we don't mess cold weather at all.

It drops below 70 and we start bringing out the jackets and sweaters. :lol::smh:

I've always liked the cold though.

I remember when I was back in college at Georgia State and it snowed maybe an inch or so in Atlanta one. (first time seeing snow). I thought nothing off it, hoped on MARTA to go to class and when I reach downtown Atlanta it was an absolute ghost town. The whole city shut down.

Talking about it reminds me of this quote from the Atlanta Snowstorm thread by @krazy88s

https://niketalk.com/threads/two-in...-the-walking-dead.581846/page-2#post-19686272

:smh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I need Armada Armada to confirm if that’s true

Week 11, Rams @ Vikings - put it in your calendars.

giphy.gif

saw the sc piece on the destroyer and wentz. had me tear up. **** cancer.

I need Armada Armada to confirm if that’s true

Can confirm the city does not **** wit snow but it was really because that snow-storm quickly turned into a ice-storm that year and thats why everything went to ****. one to two inches of ice on roads and the landscape of Atlanta and the metro area surrounding it is very hilly...issa recipe for disaster b

Can confirm the city does not **** wit snow but it was really because that snow-storm quickly turned into a ice-storm that year and thats why everything went to ****. one to two inches of ice on roads and the landscape of Atlanta and the metro area surrounding it is very hilly...issa recipe for disaster b

From what I saw that had y'all looking like the first day of The Walking Dead :lol: cars on fire and ****

I'd honestly almost take Midwest weather over Florida weather at this point. Winters aren't even that bad there anymore. It's about the only good thing global warming has ever done.

**** those 110 degree summer days in Florida though. I'm out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom