**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are people surprised that Skip isn't "sold" on Wentz? He has Dak's pole so deep down his throat, it's expected he wouldn't respect an Eagles player. I'm waiting for the day where Skip says Dak is on the same level as Aaron Rodgers

yeah

Eagles got the Dolphins 8th and 100th pick and the Dolphins got Kiko, Maxwell and the Eagles #13

Additionally with how Wentz is lookin coupled with the fact they got a first round pick back for Sam. The Eagles lookin like finesse gods right now.

Why are people surprised that Skip isn't "sold" on Wentz? He has Dak's pole so deep down his throat, it's expected he wouldn't respect an Eagles player. I'm waiting for the day where Skip says Dak is on the same level as Aaron Rodgers

he screams hot takes for a living.

his opinion should be taken with a grain of salt.

Wentz could throw 40 TD's and 12 INT's this season, eagles go 13-3 and he'll still be saying he's not a believer. "Dak>Wentz"

i'm more amazed at a dude who is clearly suspect making the accusation about aikman

I don't see Josh Rosen translating to the NFL at all but my guess is he will be the 1st QB taken

someone will take Lamar Jackson too, he is crazy athletic but I see him having a tough time throwing in NFL windows

Mason Rudolph is worth a project flier in the 2nd or 3rd IMO

Rosen will be a Jet & I don’t know how I feel about that yet

Additionally with how Wentz is lookin coupled with the fact they got a first round pick back for Sam. The Eagles lookin like finesse gods right now.

if I remember correctly, all it cost them pick wise was one 3rd round pick now to get Wentz

Rosen will be a Jet & I don’t know how I feel about that yet

I don't see it with him in the NFL but I could be wrong, I feel like he will be an INT machine

was waiting for a Cian take on Wentz last night :lol:

now this dude is making the weapons excuse.. and making extreme claims about the eagles system being the 'most QB friendly system' (which is subjective)

yet, dude was quick to dismiss everything that went on with our oline last season in his evaluation of dude (considering most teams carry 8-10 oline dudes on their rosters, going through 5 RTs and 3 LGs seems like alot.. and then 3/5 WRs from last year were either out of the league or on PSs)

we all know how bad agholor was last year.. same could be said about torrey smith.. and now dude wants to talk about weapons.. and jordan matthews better be glad agholor and DGB were around to be the whipping boys, cause he had a crap ton of drops too

also had mike lombardi talking about how NOT qualified dougie was to be a HC and how he barely was an OC and yet you got this irish dude claiming his system is the friendliest in the damn league (when i would argue the friendliness of any system would be based on talent and playing to the strengths of said talent)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom