**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
if I remember correctly, all it cost them pick wise was one 3rd round pick now to get Wentz

with all the extra moves, it really only cost us a 2nd this upcoming year (the 2016 3rd was an extra pick we had in that draft from the lions.. just talking straight up missing picks).. the 2018 3rd we traded in the darby trade

but we picked up extra picks in the 4th and 5th in this upcoming draft.. and then 2 extra 7ths in 2019

As long as them sleeves are baggy he'll never prosper

Yup...same with VH3 with those stupid *** baggy long sleeves. He doesn't even deserve that cool nickname right now. He just deserves to be Hargreaves til he starts learning how to make plays again. This dude plays in Tampa and wears baggy long sleeves underneath his football uniform every day. It makes zero sense.

Quite the dinner topic :rofl::rofl:

Man must've been fed the hell up if he couldn't wait to be in private :lol:

word, I wasn't paying attention to them really until he said "did you duck his **** tho" mad loud.

should have known dude was suspect when he pulled out a passport when the waitress asked for id.

a lil longer view

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

i didn't realize dude was 36. that's going to be a big road back but hopefully he's back for camp

i didn't realize dude was 36. that's going to be a big road back but hopefully he's back for camp

i'm trying remember what dude had before.. but he has bounced back before, obviously.. but would be 36 to start next season, gotta wonder how much longer he got it in him

was playing like an all pro, again, this year before the injury

it was his achilles, twice, before:
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/7930474/jason-peters-philadelphia-eagles-ruptured-achilles-again

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom